Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

How many people plan to subcribe to SiriusXM after their trial subscription expires?

How many people plan to subcribe to SiriusXM after their trial subscription expires?

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
I'd like it to get a break from commercials every once in awhile. My only complaint is with multiple vehicles, I'd like to simply pay the fee once and let the subscription follow me (at least to the cars we have). I refuse to pay for multiple subscriptions

I do like a handful of the channels and how I can listen to them regardless of where I am not having to hunt for local channels when on a trip

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2
Does that include the weather and traffic services? I use my in car gps quite a bit.
I have the free trial and I noticed on the settings for NAV traffic you can switch between HD and Sirrius , The HD is Free and uses the HD radio signals and I've noticed it provides the same traffic and weather data that the Sirrius does for free so I would see if you have an HD option and try that to see if it is any different for you then if that is the only reason you wanted it then you can just use the HD for free for the updates in the in-car nav. Also they do offer just the weather/traffic data for a much lower price monthly than the radio if you are not interested in it.

The only feature I find somewhat useful is the Gas station price where it shows me the cheapest price by distance and stations which you can filter to your preferences. But is it worth the price when I could do the same search on my smart phone? Probably not so its all just on how you want to use it but if you have HD check out that because I literally didn't see any difference between that and the satellite paid provider traffic.

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
Octane is the only channel I like. I have spotify and follow someone’s playlist that keeps octanes rotation updates so I will just use that once the trial ends.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT1
I have been a customer for several years but have my trial subscription runs out I am done.

I listen to liquid metal (channel 40) the most and find the music rotation to be annoying. While the rotation appears to be updated weekly or biweekly, it’s not as random as it once used to be.

I will be streaming from my home Plex server after the subscription expires.

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
I have been a customer for several years but have my trial subscription runs out I am done.

I listen to liquid metal (channel 40) the most and find the music rotation to be annoying. While the rotation appears to be updated weekly or biweekly, it’s not as random as it once used to be.

I will be streaming from my home Plex server after the subscription expires.

If you don't want the data usage of streaming, Spotify lets you store your selected music on your phone/device at 3 different quality settings. Of course, you'd have to look over their catalog and see if they have what you enjoy. There are some gaps in what they offer.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2
I just download any song I want, (listen to youtube online to convert to MP3 anything you can find on youtube) put it on a USB stick and plug it in, hit random and it's as good as any streaming service and I don't need to subscribe or use any battery power from the phone. Been doing it for years, unless you want to listen to talk radio I couldn't justify paying for it.

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
If you do renew keep an eye on that bill once the promotional price is over. It'll jump to $25 a month. I recently canceled mine.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Yes, I've had it since day one of have the car...