Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Eibach Lowering Springs

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Here are the details on the Kia Stinger Eibach Pro-kit Lowering Springs

Kia Stinger GT 2018
Part Number: E10-46-035-01-22, E10460350122
UPC: 803050429094
MSRP: $275.40
Pro-Kit Front and Rear Lowering Coil Springs
  • 1.4" Front
  • 1.2" Rear
  • Progressive Rate
  • Powdercoated

Kia Stinger PRO-KIT Performance Springs, Kia Stinger Eibach

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
I've used Pro-kits before on my previous car and they offer a good mild drop. This kit should be perfect for those who worry about ground clearance.

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Not much wheel gap either with the 20" wheels on those Eibach springs.

Jclee0083

Reactions
State
TN
Country
United States
these seem perfect since the car sits pretty low as is. im definitely gonna loo into a set of these when i get mine

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
I agree with you guys this is a perfect drop.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Saab 9-5 AERO. Stinger GT on order
Eibach's Work Great... REALLY GREAT!

Hi All. I finally made my decision and it was a good one. I'm so happy my eyes are watering. My Polar White Stinger has a set of Eibach's on it and the ride and handling are near perfect! Because I'm familiar with the law of diminishing returns, I'm happy and I don't see a need to go with shocks later. Pictures attached. The car rides much nicer over the tar strips and is much stiffer over the g bumps, with 90% of the excess motion in the rear being eliminated. I can live with that because I'm 56. But if I was 29 I'd probably still mod the shocks 'cause I'd be pushing the limits. Now I just drive fast, with some common sense dialled in. So ALL GOOD. Check out the pics!

FYI, the springs are dual rate. The first ~1" of travel is a lower rate than stock (softer) and the rest of the travel is a higher rate than stock (stiffer). Thank you Eibach!

Attachments

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
The stance is perfect [MENTION=148]Steve O[/MENTION], glad they worked out for you.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Looks really good [MENTION=148]Steve O[/MENTION]

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
Looks great - are those the 19" wheels?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Yes. 225 40-19 front and 255 35-19 read. That's the stock summer tires.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Now all I need is a great place to go. Southern Ontario this time of year is as scenic as the moon and with just as many nice roads. When spring comes around I may take Rout 219 south of Buffalo into the Allegheny's. Great drive. Or I79 south of Erie to Pittsburgh for a more 'cover lots of ground quickly' experience, or I75 south of Detroit to mix it up with a crazy blacked out Mercedes or two willing to push the limits... Does that make me juvenile and immature? Hell Yeah!

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
[MENTION=148]Steve O[/MENTION] did you do the install yourself?

OP
CajunStinger
Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Thread Starter #13
Now all I need is a great place to go. Southern Ontario this time of year is as scenic as the moon and with just as many nice roads. When spring comes around I may take Rout 219 south of Buffalo into the Allegheny's. Great drive. Or I79 south of Erie to Pittsburgh for a more 'cover lots of ground quickly' experience, or I75 south of Detroit to mix it up with a crazy blacked out Mercedes or two willing to push the limits... Does that make me juvenile and immature? Hell Yeah!
I take it now drives like a totally different car?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
No way. I don't do anything myself. Like oddball said in Kelly's Heroes: "I don't fix 'em. I just drive 'em". Even though I'm technical and mechanical, I had to keep a box of bandaids in my toolbox. I sold all my tools at a garage sale back in '83 when I was 22. I kept the box of bandaids just in case. Go figure.
That's the long way of saying the dealer did it for $400, and I saved a lot on bandaids.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
I just got back from a drive this afternoon. With the stock springs a drive would leave me troubled and disappointed frankly. Suspension is a big part of the enjoyment of a car's dynamics. Today I got home and told my wife I forgot how happy a new car makes me. I've heard millennial's refer to a 'happy place' and never really understood what they meant until today. It's not an event like having a baby or getting married or even relaxing on a dock. It's going to the place you know once you're there you'll be happy. For me, now, it's my Stinger GT with Eibach springs, doing about 145K! (That's 90 mph)

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Looks very nice now.

Did you have to redo the alignment/camber etc?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Actually the settings are not in the alignment computer yet. The dealer is getting them from Kia Canada ASAP so I can do the alignment. There is no camber adjustment on the car. So all they are setting is toe and the car tracks straight for now. So whatever the 1.4" puts the toe out by, it's not much. But I hope to do the alignment tomorrow. That's the plan anyway. I just got into work after a 50 km (30 mi) commute and I'm so happy. :)

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
Actually the settings are not in the alignment computer yet. The dealer is getting them from Kia Canada ASAP so I can do the alignment. There is no camber adjustment on the car. So all they are setting is toe and the car tracks straight for now. So whatever the 1.4" puts the toe out by, it's not much. But I hope to do the alignment tomorrow. That's the plan anyway. I just got into work after a 50 km (30 mi) commute and I'm so happy. :)
Our dealer doesn't have them also, will appreciate if you can post the OEM settings so we can sticky them for reference.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
very good review on the Eibach's [MENTION=148]Steve O[/MENTION].
Let us know once the dealer provides the OEM alignment specs and also post some pics of a before and after alignment readings (may be in a separate post so that we can sticky it).
Good to hear you found your happy place [twothumb]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Thanks for the well wishes [MENTION=321]robz32[/MENTION]. I'll get the specs on the forum asap.