Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2018 Kia Stinger will be coming to Singapore

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Singapore
Did you get yours yet?
Yes, a white 2.0 GT-Line! Expecting it in March fingers crossed! Singapore Stingers come with CF center console trim, never seen before in other markets.

818F87F7-3002-4846-9798-02AD6B2C6790.jpg

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Yes, a white 2.0 GT-Line! Expecting it in March fingers crossed! Singapore Stingers come with CF center console trim, never seen before in other markets.

View attachment 313
Very nice, in Canada they also get CF but its on the 3.3t. Can you post some more pictures?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
And Singapore also got the 360 camera, and I am pretty sure the Qi charger as well.

[???:)]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Singapore
Qi wireless charging yes, but no 360 camera unfortunately

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Singapore
Very nice, in Canada they also get CF but its on the 3.3t. Can you post some more pictures?
So far very limited pictures, just a couple of reviews and a video. Will be heading over to the Singapore Motor Show this weekend and will try to take some pics!

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Looks like fake carbon fiber.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Singapore
Hard to tell, had a close look again today at the dealership and it?s quite textured, not smooth gloss like wet carbon.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT

premraj

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Singapore

View attachment 313
Hi Robs,

Nice to see a fellow Singaporean here on the Stinger Forums. Ordered my GT Line and waiting for delivery.

Looking forward to seeing you on the roads!

Best,

Prem

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD
Shaking my fist at Kia again for not giving us the Carbon Fiber parts.[rant]
Not me, keep that crap outta here

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Robs

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Singapore
Hi Robs,

Nice to see a fellow Singaporean here on the Stinger Forums. Ordered my GT Line and waiting for delivery.

Looking forward to seeing you on the roads!

Best,

Prem
Haha not easy when there are so few around. Got mine a month ago and since then have only seen 2 red ones!

premraj

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Singapore
Haha not easy when there are so few around. Got mine a month ago and since then have only seen 2 red ones!
Other than at the showroom, I've yet to see one.

premraj

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Singapore
Wow! It is a ridiculously long wait to have the car delivered. Almost going out of my mind!
[MENTION=240]Robs[/MENTION] - Just curious about two things - does the headrest have the GT embossed on it and do we have UVO support in Singapore? Thanks in advance.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Singapore
Wow! It is a ridiculously long wait to have the car delivered. Almost going out of my mind!
[MENTION=240]Robs[/MENTION] - Just curious about two things - does the headrest have the GT embossed on it and do we have UVO support in Singapore? Thanks in advance.
Headrests have GT-Line embossed on them, no Uvo or navigation available. Makes the 8? display quite useless actually.