Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Official Atomic Blue & Micro Blue Kia Stinger Pictures Thread

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
South Korea
What I Drive
Kia Stinger
Please use this thread to post all Atomic Blue and Micro Blue Kia Stinger pictures. (M6B)

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Pictures of the Stinger with folded mirrors.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Is atomic and micro blue the same colors? All these pictures look like the same color.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
It's an ok color but I wish it was a little darker and had a slightly different tint. I'm glad it's a color that a lot of people like though. But it's not for me:)

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Germany
What I Drive
Seat Leon 2001
And there is, Chrom-Blue.
More 60 days and i can get some nice pictures [driving]

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hello there fellow enthusiasts! Must start by stating that I thought I would never own on Kia for my adrenaline play toy. Maybe a daily down the road or something but not to replace my Ride or die girl, my custom G35. Anyways the purchase had been made back on January 17th on a beauty in Micro Blue Pearl. I located one near Dallas (No blues in ATX for sale) put a deposit down and on the way she came. Was decently surprised on the G's she pulled by testing out some TwiStiEs around here, she was firmly planted, not to much body roll but think I'll be stiffening her up a tad. So yeah, Hola again and glad to be part of this community and let the modding begin [woot]

Ryan

1st pic pre tint / rebadge

Attachments

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
Thanks so much. I detailed the Stinger over the weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
3S4A0501+(1).jpg

14.jpg

2017-la-auto-show-keendesign-stinger.jpg

2017-superill-meet-kia-stinger.jpg

Not Mine but my color figure I would upload some sweet rides

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Mazda6 Touring ? Soul Red
I don't believe I have the ability to post/create a new thread (unfortunately), so I'll post this here:

I was just told today by a dealer that the Kia Stinger Micro Blue's were recalled! All their Micro Blue Stinger's were in their body shop awaiting instructions from Kia. Evidently, after about 15k miles of life on the road (15k miles of time under UV sunlight I'm assuming) the paint starts peeling/flaking, something weird...

Wow! If this is true, can someone confirm this?! Secondly, if indeed it can be confirmed, what on earth is Kia going to do with all those cars? I assume auction them and/or cut a deal with Car Max, to which they will be skin treated and repaired. Skin treated meaning not inside the engine compartment, door wells, etc... just the exterior will be stripped and repainted.

Wow...

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I don't believe I have the ability to post/create a new thread (unfortunately), so I'll post this here:

I was just told today by a dealer that the Kia Stinger Micro Blue's were recalled! All their Micro Blue Stinger's were in their body shop awaiting instructions from Kia. Evidently, after about 15k miles of life on the road (15k miles of time under UV sunlight I'm assuming) the paint starts peeling/flaking, something weird...

Wow! If this is true, can someone confirm this?! Secondly, if indeed it can be confirmed, what on earth is Kia going to do with all those cars? I assume auction them and/or cut a deal with Car Max, to which they will be skin treated and repaired. Skin treated meaning not inside the engine compartment, door wells, etc... just the exterior will be stripped and repainted.

Wow...
I also have a micro and heard about this at our car's n Coffee meet. I forgot to dig into it more but u just reminded me. Also might be engine related recalls coming... = WOWx2

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Acura ILX
I also have a micro and heard about this at our car's n Coffee meet. I forgot to dig into it more but u just reminded me. Also might be engine related recalls coming... = WOWx2

Engine related recalls? This just keeps getting worse.

I see a lot of people on the Kia Stinger Owners group on FaceBook are putting in claims for the paint issue to Kia... I have a micro blue 2.0T AWD and haven't noticed any chips yet. However, I've only owned the car for a little under 3 weeks now.

If you happen to hear anything further about the engine issues, please keep us updated.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada

Please let us know what recall you think is coming.

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Mazda6 Touring ? Soul Red
Engine related recalls? This just keeps getting worse.

I see a lot of people on the Kia Stinger Owners group on FaceBook are putting in claims for the paint issue to Kia... I have a micro blue 2.0T AWD and haven't noticed any chips yet. However, I've only owned the car for a little under 3 weeks now.

If you happen to hear anything further about the engine issues, please keep us updated.
This is an all-new, first generation vehicle for Kia. Sodium-filled piston heads (a first in the industry, not just shaft), and other features where Kia pushed the envelope. First year, bound to be a few issues they need to work out. Overall, not bad for such a massive effort and execution of this car.

Tesla?... It's like they ship cars that haven't even reached beta level yet!...