Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Catch Can Thread

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Oh, I don’t know. I was actually trying to make a joke. Guess I wasn’t successful at it. lol

ht_addict

Reactions
City
Hamilton
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT Limited
Installed ADD W1 V3.3 into my Stinger. I have ordered UPR Check valves for it.

Reactions
City
West Grove
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Genesis G90 Premium 3.3T AWD
I haven't read all 15 pages top to bottom but from what I can see all the installations were on Kia Stinger autos. I have a G90 and wondered if I missed something or is there another post on G90 3.3T Oil Catch Can selection and installation?

My 3.3T has 31,000 miles on it, i put on 750 since I purchased it in late May. Upon looking at the pictures of Stinger installs and then looking at my G90 engine bay there doesn't seem to be any good place to position an OCC and maintain it beyond being a contortionist. Any ideas of success stories out there in Genesis G90 land? I really would like to protect my investment and this appears to be a common issue among the 3.3 turbo owners.

Reactions
City
NEO
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Stinger GT 2

Boyer

Reactions
City
Laredo
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2005 Ford F150
Im using one on my ‘22 GT2. I emailed them beforehand to see if they had any reports back from any ‘21 or ‘22 GT2 owners before purchase but they pointed me to the install video/instructions to make sure it would work for me. I’ve had it on for 2 1/2 weeks and no issues.
I was trying to see the install video you are talking about.

Reactions
City
NEO
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2022 Stinger GT 2

Rat Fink

Reactions
City
Alpharetta
State
GA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2007 Lexus
You have to dip your toe into the diesel world to find many cans with integral drains. I particularly like the Pro Vent 200 (and its numerous copies).
The Australia 4-wheelers are big on this CC. One of their universities’s engineering’s departments did a test on various CC,s and this one came out on top. Performed a lot better than most of the brands mentioned here. The Provent was designed and manufactured by a German company that’s been around for decades.