Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

FL Stinger Owners

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Welcome everyone.
Just saw my first other stinger don't know if it was twin turbo or single, was at a light when it got my eye was a black one.

Rydahog

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Hey all, no stinger yet, testing the waters around Tampa area for good deal?

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger
Hey all
There will be a Cars n coffee palm beach this Sunday July 8 at the Pal Beach outlet mall 8-12p
Let?s see how many stingers can make it. Last event there was only 3 of us. Let?s make it bigger and better.

Bballhog

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT2 Silky Silver Red in
I?ve never been to a cars and coffee.. we just show up? I would like to come.. thinking about going to the one in Miami too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger
There is a $5 entrance fee. Feel free to come park by us wherever are parked. There should be at least 4 other stingers coming out as well.
I will also beat the next cars n coffee Miami at cassavana

Rydahog

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
OK fla. Folks, who leased gt2... With good price.. ???? I am close to doing this, but I may have to use my car as trade also?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
Got a new stinger in plant city, FL anyone from there??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rydahog

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
awesome man,,,riverview here//waiting on 19's to come out and save some dough $$ haha.....ttyl...:)

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT2 RWD
Fort Lauderdale, FL here. Congrats and welcome to the Stinger Clan! I'm sure you are loving the ride!!!

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 Awd
Hey Dan et all,

Picked up a Panthera Metal GT1 on 2/16 from Orlando Kia North and absolutely love it.

Anyone else here in Central Florida?

Tim
I'm in dundee. (Winter haven).. got a black gt2

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT
Hey Dan et all,

Picked up a Panthera Metal GT1 on 2/16 from Orlando Kia North and absolutely love it.

Anyone else here in Central Florida?

Tim
Hey Tim. Shop at Orlando Kia North but got the White GT at Orlando Kia East. I'm few minutes away from UCF.

flycaster

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 C-300, 2013 ATS Lux
Don't have my 2019 GT1 yet and I was hoping that someone here can help me get it. Here's the problem: Lease on my 2017 C-300 isn't up until Aug. Grieco-Delray KIA would buy out the lease, but the 3yr/10K mile lease would cost too much at this point for me to do the deal. I'd appreciate any advice about the best way to time a buyout and still get a good lease deal. BTW, if I have to, I don't mind waiting until next Aug when he lease is up. Also, if KIA were to repeat its present November deal ($6000 lease cash,) I might wait until next November and go for a 2020???

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
What about placing your C300 on SawpALease.com or LeaseTrader.com?
Don't have my 2019 GT1 yet and I was hoping that someone here can help me get it. Here's the problem: Lease on my 2017 C-300 isn't up until Aug. Grieco-Delray KIA would buy out the lease, but the 3yr/10K mile lease would cost too much at this point for me to do the deal. I'd appreciate any advice about the best way to time a buyout and still get a good lease deal. BTW, if I have to, I don't mind waiting until next Aug when he lease is up. Also, if KIA were to repeat its present November deal ($6000 lease cash,) I might wait until next November and go for a 2020???
All posts are for entertainment, are my opinions and not meant to be acted upon. All photos are copyrighted and not for use by others, without express written consent by me.

pottsman21

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger
North Port here
Just picked up a 2019 GT1 in ceramic grey. Love the car. Getting windows tinted next week.

OP
Dan

Dan

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Acura TLX
Thread Starter #56
North Port here
Just picked up a 2019 GT1 in ceramic grey. Love the car. Getting windows tinted next week.

Congrats![welcome]

MrSmoofy

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2
Just got my 2019 GT2 Pearl White with Red Interior on 3/16

Live in Odessa (just north of Tampa)

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Just got my 2019 GT2 Pearl White with Red Interior on 3/16

Live in Odessa (just north of Tampa)
Welcome aboard & congrats on your new Stinger. You got to love that Red Interior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrSmoofy

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard & congrats on your new Stinger. You got to love that Red Interior!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I wasn't really sure what color I wanted until I saw the white with red interior and knew that was the one for me.

Jkenn111

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Chrysler 200
Northwest Florida 60 miles north of Panama City!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk