Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Federation Kia Stinger GT

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Hi Kale808 -- thanks for the follow-up! Getting closer on pricing and availability. Expecting the 8-piece Aerodynamics kit to come in around $1199 satin black and $1499 glossy piano black. Here are a couple of fresh shots from the Kia main stage at Los Angeles Auto Show yesterday...
Can we get a KiaStinger.org members discount?

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
[MENTION=183]stingerhaus[/MENTION] can you post some pictures of how the rear pieces attached to the valance?

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Hi Kale808 -- thanks for the follow-up! Getting closer on pricing and availability. Expecting the 8-piece Aerodynamics kit to come in around $1199 satin black and $1499 glossy piano black. Here are a couple of fresh shots from the Kia main stage at Los Angeles Auto Show yesterday...
Are these prices including installation?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Can we get a KiaStinger.org members discount?
I like the way you're thinking, ATXStinger! Unfortunately, I won't be controlling pricing since my Stinger Haus bundle of accessories will be sold through Genuine Kia Dealerships, BUT I will be happy to contact the dealership of your choice and give a nudge when the time comes. Of course, your best leverage with the dealer will be to purchase the whole package which should create some discount incentive (and the baddest Stinger in your neighborhood)...
Cheers! Rick

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Acura MDX
Can these be purchased and installed without going through the dealer?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
[MENTION=183]stingerhaus[/MENTION] can you post some pictures of how the rear pieces attached to the valance?
Hi StingerMike,
Installation Instructions (and probably an install video) are still under construction. I can tell you that there is no drilling and we've utilized a combination of mechanical attachments into factory holes, OEM-grade 3M tape, and OEM-grade urethane gel adhesive (same system as used on many OEM exterior trim components). Quick and bulletproof.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Are these prices including installation?
Hi CajunStinger! Our recommendation is for Genuine Kia Dealership installation, which is not included in those prices. But your local dealership should be willing to sell those components over-the-counter for DIY installation, too.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Can these be purchased and installed without going through the dealer?

Hi StingerYYC! At lease initially, the Stinger Haus bundle of accessories will be sold exclusively through Genuine Kia Dealers. Hopefully you have one you like nearby? Please feel free to lean on them to participate in the program, and we'll be happy to do the same if you share their contact info...
Cheers! Rick

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Acura MDX
Hi StingerYYC! At lease initially, the Stinger Haus bundle of accessories will be sold exclusively through Genuine Kia Dealers. Hopefully you have one you like nearby? Please feel free to lean on them to participate in the program, and we'll be happy to do the same if you share their contact info...
Cheers! Rick
Does this include Kia dealers in Canada?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Does this include Kia dealers in Canada?
You bet! Do you have a local favorite in Calgary that we can reach out to? If so, any particular member of their team? Feel free to share the link and encourage them to check us out: www.stingerhaus.com
Cheers! Rick

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Acura MDX
You bet! Do you have a local favorite in Calgary that we can reach out to? If so, any particular member of their team? Feel free to share the link and encourage them to check us out: www.stingerhaus.com
Cheers! Rick
My dealer here is Northland Kia. Keep in mind this is something I'm considering for after winter.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
My dealer here is Northland Kia. Keep in mind this is something I'm considering for after winter.
Thanks StingerYYC -- I've been playing phone tag with Northland and will keep them informed.
Cheers! Rick

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Corvette Z06, 2018 Stinger GT
The carbon fiber trimming around the upper and lower grill, are they just wrapped?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2