Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

KIA Stinger Performance

roadboy

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2011 Mazda S3
Just saw this guy at SEMA, http://stingerhaus.com/. Looks like he has a full line of enhancements ready to go. Must have had advance access to the car before launching. Looks cool.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Welcome aboard [MENTION=179]roadboy[/MENTION]. I think there are about 4-5 tuners that got their hands on the Stinger for the SEMA.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Borla is working on an exhaust system for the Stinger. I'm sure it's done by now and will be available when the car goes on sale.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Here's another angle on the exhaust tips, man they look so good.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Good eye StingerMike ? Borla nailed these tips and the cat-back system! And they sound just as good as they look...
The aero feature below is part of the rear diffuser upgrade made by Air Design. They play well together!

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Good eye StingerMike ? Borla nailed these tips and the cat-back system! And they sound just as good as they look...
The aero feature below is part of the rear diffuser upgrade made by Air Design. They play well together!
Hey [MENTION=183]stingerhaus[/MENTION] nice to see you guys on the site. Can you elaborate on the specs for the Borla exhaust system? Are the Borla tips attached to the exhaust or to the surround and if there will be any heat issues?

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Hey [MENTION=183]stingerhaus[/MENTION] nice to see you guys on the site. Can you elaborate on the specs for the Borla exhaust system? Are the Borla tips attached to the exhaust or to the surround and if there will be any heat issues?
Hi StingerMike?thanks for the welcome! Our custom Borla cat-back system is LOADED with their best and latest stuff! The tips are valence mounted and will run cooler than most. Basic details:
Tips = dual 4? carbon fiber shell with machined anodized 6061 aluminum radial fins on a 304 SS tip core.
Cat-Back = 2.25? 304 SS dual exhaust with X-pipe, dual ?polyphonic harmonizers?, dual s-type mufflers.
I?ll try to load some general info photos soon...

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
9CD87C8A-99B3-41EC-8BC0-B832D700CD9C.jpg 76F65988-E297-4983-AD7D-A17AA54AA605.jpg EC586458-720C-48DD-BB03-8850552B50F5.jpg Hello Stinger crew! Here?s some photos from Borla?s SEMA Booth today...
Cheers!

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States