Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2018 Kia Stinger vs 2019 Audi A7

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Saw the photo of the A7 today and I almost did a double-take how close the car resembles the Stinger, all the way down to the wheel design.

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
But of course the haters will scream Kia 'copied' audi...

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What color is that Stinger color and will it be available in the US??? That is a great color silver if that's what it is.

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
What color is that Stinger color and will it be available in the US??? That is a great color silver if that's what it is.
Its called Silky Silver and I think we will get that color here.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Its called Silky Silver and I think we will get that color here.
If it looks like that, it will be fantastic! I'm really going to have a hard time deciding what color to get. Silky silver, charcoal grey metallic (if available), dark blue, light grey metallic or the red metallic. I'm sure I'm gonna piss off the salesman with my indecision when the time comes:) I'm curious about the pantera metal also.

Sorry this is off topic everyone:)

OP
ATXStinger

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Thread Starter #6
I'm having a hard time deciding between Silver and White too.

If it looks like that, it will be fantastic! I'm really going to have a hard time deciding what color to get. Silky silver, charcoal grey metallic (if available), dark blue, light grey metallic or the red metallic. I'm sure I'm gonna piss off the salesman with my indecision when the time comes:) I'm curious about the pantera metal also.

Sorry this is off topic everyone:)

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Wheel design on the A7 looks really close to the Stinger.