Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger with Lexicon Premium Sound system

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Apparently in Korea you can get the Stinger with the Lexicon 15-speaker sound system instead of the Harman Kardon branding as we get here. Most likely its the same sound system just with different branding.

[video=youtube;Bnuv2qKpQNE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bnuv2qKpQNE[/video]

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Yeah its probably the same system as Lexicon is owned by Harmon and now they are both owned by Samsung lol.

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Reminds me of my Genesis; here it came with Infinity, but over in Korea they got JBL. Same company, just different branding.

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Reminds me of my Genesis; here it came with Infinity, but over in Korea they got JBL. Same company, just different branding.
How was the sound system in your Genesis? Any issues or complaints?

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
How was the sound system in your Genesis? Any issues or complaints?
It was excellent actually, no real complaints. It got mixed reviews but I thought it sounded great; very crisp and clear, no distortion at all. About the only weakness was bass-heavy songs would get a little 'muddy'. Either way it's MUCH better than the overpriced shaker system in the mustang (which should be called shakey).

Overall a good system, but I'm dying to try out that 15 speaker HK in the Stinger.

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
It was excellent actually, no real complaints. It got mixed reviews but I thought it sounded great; very crisp and clear, no distortion at all. About the only weakness was bass-heavy songs would get a little 'muddy'. Either way it's MUCH better than the overpriced shaker system in the mustang (which should be called shakey).

Overall a good system, but I'm dying to try out that 15 speaker HK in the Stinger.
Glad to hear this. I too am looking forward to hearing the HK sound system.