Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Which Kia Stinger trim will you purchase?

Which Kia Stinger trim will you purchase?

• Base

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Premium

Votes: 9 14.5%
  • GT

Votes: 5 8.1%
  • GT1

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • GT2 / Limited

Votes: 34 54.8%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
I hope I'm doing this poll right, would like to see what trim everyone is getting?

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Most likely the GT1

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Gt2

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
2.0t Premium

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
GT1 or 2 depending on how much I can negotiate [ninja]

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2012 Civic Si Coupe
I voted GT2. Originally I was interested in the 2.0t Premium because it has just about everything on it for a great price, but the more I look at it (especially after reading the brochure), I am leaning more towards the GT2. Hopefully I can get a good price on it when it comes time for me to buy sometime next year (probably wait for the 2019).

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Rio
GT2 AWD 18" wheels. Silky Silver or Ceramic Gray

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
GT2 RWD in Snow White with a Napa Red leather interior would be my ideal choice. However it appears I may have to wait quite some time for any GT2?s that are not AWD. And thus far, it appears the GT model in white will only come with a black interior. (I?m sad about that)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Camaro RS, 2014 Corvette, 2009
Given the GT2 is priced similar to my C7 Corvette, I'll opt for the GT as the better overall value.

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
Gt2

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Gt2

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
GT Limited (AWD) - ceramic grey with red Interior... comparable to GT2 in the US

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Kia Optima SXL
A GT1 -RWD- Ceramic Gray with Black interior and the optional 'Drive Wise Package' is on a truck headed to my dealership for me. Approximate date is 1/15, but will likely get it a little sooner (says dealership).

nikpmd

Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 BMW 335i xDrive M-Sport
Premium

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
GT AWD base. Just need the machine.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
A GT1 -RWD- Ceramic Gray with Black interior and the optional 'Drive Wise Package' is on a truck headed to my dealership for me. Approximate date is 1/15, but will likely get it a little sooner (says dealership).
Same choice I made. Not enough difference between the GT1 AWD DriveWise and the GT2 to merit the $4,000 difference to me. Mine is due early March although I have not gotten a serial number yet. Ordered 3 weeks ago.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Kia Optima SXL
Same choice I made. Not enough difference between the GT1 AWD DriveWise and the GT2 to merit the $4,000 difference to me. Mine is due early March although I have not gotten a serial number yet. Ordered 3 weeks ago.
Exactly my thoughts on buying the GT1 trim level. Ordered mine Dec. 28th. Should be here this week sometime. I quickly learned that the delivery date estimates were total BS. Was originally told 2-3weeks when I ordered. That was clearly wrong.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
Exactly my thoughts on buying the GT1 trim level. Ordered mine Dec. 28th. Should be here this week sometime. I quickly learned that the delivery date estimates were total BS. Was originally told 2-3weeks when I ordered. That was clearly wrong.
Well, they build them and ship them in batches on huge cargo liners. If your spec was available, sitting on a dock somewhere, then it would already be built and just had to be found and transported to your dealer. My spec was nowhere to be found (simple enough red GT1 AWD DriveWise.) The dealer checked with the Kia rep who gave 6-8 weeks on a factory build. It has been 3 weeks, so I'm not looking for it before mid-March. Glad to see there are a couple here in the MidWest.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Kia Optima SXL
Well, they build them and ship them in batches on huge cargo liners. If your spec was available, sitting on a dock somewhere, then it would already be built and just had to be found and transported to your dealer. My spec was nowhere to be found (simple enough red GT1 AWD DriveWise.) The dealer checked with the Kia rep who gave 6-8 weeks on a factory build. It has been 3 weeks, so I'm not looking for it before mid-March. Glad to see there are a couple here in the MidWest.
The status on my car had become such an issue for KMA that two weeks ago I spent 30min on the phone with some VP who was personally overseeing my order. When I signed the contract on the car in December, the car was 3-5days way from port on the vessel. Had a VIN and everything.

Once it got to Port, someone massively screwed up expediting the car. Got a call yesterday saying it just arrived at the regional port in Shreveport and would be on a truck to OKC this week.

Through all this, I?m now pretty good friends with the owner/GM of my dealership, and have much more knowledge on what a car goes through on its way from factory to dealership. Basically there?s a ton of middle-men that tend to get in the way. Lol