Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

3.3TT SPare ECU program Now available!

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Question for you.

With the spare ECU, how does that affect the odometer? I'm sure that the ECU logs miles somewhere, right?

I'm just wondering if I'm driving with the tune 70% of the time what might go wrong when I throw the factory back in?

OP
Sales@Tork
Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 3.3TT Kia Stinger
Thread Starter #3
Question for you.

With the spare ECU, how does that affect the odometer? I'm sure that the ECU logs miles somewhere, right?

I'm just wondering if I'm driving with the tune 70% of the time what might go wrong when I throw the factory back in?
This is just a Loaner ECU program while we are tuning your OEM ecu, and no it will not effect the odometer at all.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
This is just a Loaner ECU program while we are tuning your OEM ecu, and no it will not effect the odometer at all.
Oh, for sure.

But what about if I order a spare ECU for my car?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Excellent news [MENTION=331]Sales@Tork[/MENTION]

Looking forward to your tune developments for the 3.3

OP
Sales@Tork
Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 3.3TT Kia Stinger
Thread Starter #6
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What parameters are y?all tweaking and what power gains do you hope for? Also, is this with stock everything else or are there bolts ons adding to the power gains?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Sales@Tork
Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 3.3TT Kia Stinger
Thread Starter #8
What parameters are y?all tweaking and what power gains do you hope for? Also, is this with stock everything else or are there bolts ons adding to the power gains?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything is available on our facebook page. We are up to 450wh so far with full bolt ons and our tune. Check out our facebook page, and You Tubo Both under Tork Motorsports and our website Damnfastdd.com

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
[MENTION=331]Sales@Tork[/MENTION] if you haven't done so yet, I think it will be beneficial for you and all members here to make a post about the gains, dyno charts and tweaks done with this flash tune. Also it will be a lot easier to locate for those members interested as well. Like the post made on the other forum. If you have done this already feel free to update it with the new info presented here.

Kazz

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Stinger GT2 AWD
To anyone interested in their tunes and tuning, I strongly recommend their Youtube channel - great stuff there!

AAQUINO11

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
[MENTION=331]Sales@Tork[/MENTION] can you get away with running 87 octane with stage one tune?

OP
Sales@Tork
Reactions
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 3.3TT Kia Stinger
Thread Starter #12
Reactions
Country
United States
Have you guys put any thought in going with a bigger turbo yet?