Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

SLD For Sale: Borla Cat Back Exhaust System $800 + shipping, or best offer

Trader history for crrii (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

crrii

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2 AWD
Selling a Borla Cat Back Exhaust System. I had it installed on my GT2 AWD for a very short time, loved it, but due to a lower back injury I couldn't get in and out of the car any longer... low seating position and aggressive seat bolsters are definitely not a good combo with back pain! Before selling the car I had the exhaust removed and it's awaiting a new home with a Stinger GT that wants to sound amazing, the way it should have from the beginning. Asking $800 plus shipping, or best offer
Would ship from Kansas City, Missouri 64154

Attachments

KGB

Reactions
City
Dardenne Prairie
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
GT1
Is this still available? I'm in STL

geo0923

Reactions
City
New York City
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia stinger gt2
Selling a Borla Cat Back Exhaust System. I had it installed on my GT2 AWD for a very short time, loved it, but due to a lower back injury I couldn't get in and out of the car any longer... low seating position and aggressive seat bolsters are definitely not a good combo with back pain! Before selling the car I had the exhaust removed and it's awaiting a new home with a Stinger GT that wants to sound amazing, the way it should have from

geo0923

Reactions
City
New York City
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia stinger gt2
Exhaust still available..?

Status