Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New to the forum out of NW Florida

Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
What's up everyone. My name is Tony and I own a black Stinger loaded GT1 rwd. Totally impressed by these vehicles and look forward to putting on the mods I just got in the mail. Had the car for 1 year and stock is good but I can never leave a good thing untouched[cool]. This should be fun. Thanks for the welcome [loveboost][lovekia][lovekia]

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Congrats and welcome, lots of mod info on this forum.

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Congratulations and welcome

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome to the forums Tony!!!!!!!!

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD
What's up everyone. My name is Tony and I own a black Stinger loaded GT1 rwd. Totally impressed by these vehicles and look forward to putting on the mods I just got in the mail. Had the car for 1 year and stock is good but I can never leave a good thing untouched[cool]. This should be fun. Thanks for the welcome [loveboost][lovekia][lovekia]
Welcome aboard. I didn’t even make it a year. Exhaust, tune, springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard and congratulations!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome aboard

OP
T
Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #9
Thanks guys.

Since I made this thread I installed Lap3 93 octane chip, XLR throttle tuner, Borla cat back, injen intake and HKS plugs. Waiting on ram air ducts now. I am pleasantly surprised with the sound and the amount of power this thing picked up. Pretty crazy. I have an Evo and it was the same way...look at it sideways and it picks up power!