Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia U.S. Sales Figures for March 2019

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States

March was a BIG month for the brand-new Telluride SUV, which has seen a huge increase in sales from February. Kia sold more than 5,000 units of the Telluride SUV which is a number we honestly didin’t expect to see that early!

Other models sold well with the Soul, Optima and Sorento all surpassing the 9,000 units monthly sales.

Overall, Kia Motors America sold 55,814 vehicles last month, while year to date sales have hit 136,596 units.

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
I figured the Telluride would steal sales from the Sorento but it sure doesn't look like it. Good job Kia.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Sad to see sells of the Stinger sliding.

Reactions
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
I figured the Telluride would steal sales from the Sorento but it sure doesn't look like it. Good job Kia.
Just give it another month[giggle]

Reactions
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT2 AWD
Well I tried to help sells. I bought one in March, my boss bought one the next day and one of my co-workers bought one the next week. All three were GT2 AWD.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Well I tried to help sells. I bought one in March, my boss bought one the next day and one of my co-workers bought one the next week. All three were GT2 AWD.
How much did you guys get them for? Curious what deals people are getting on the 2019s now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT2 AWD
How much did you guys get them for? Curious what deals people are getting on the 2019s now.

2019 GT2 AWD w/ remote start MSRP 53,700, 880 miles on it
9,200 Kia lease and dealer rebates 44,500
+4,000 Trade on car I still owed on 40,500 +TTL

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1

with rebates + car trade I got mine for 38 thousand out the door.
[MENTION=1995]Desert_stinger[/MENTION] you should come out to Pavilions at Talking Stick too the car show. I'll be their this Saturday and I do believe a couple more Stingers will be their.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
with rebates + car trade I got mine for 38 thousand out the door.
[MENTION=1995]Desert_stinger[/MENTION] you should come out to Pavilions at Talking Stick too the car show. I'll be their this Saturday and I do believe a couple more Stingers will be their.
I can’t this Saturday, but I’ve been meaning to make it out to a cars and coffee or something soon