Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Fellow lurkers... why haven't you bought a Stinger yet?

1macuzer

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums @1macuzer, if I were you I would wait for the GTS. It cost the same as my GT1 an you get all that carbon fiber which I have to pay for.
Unless a great deal presents itself I will be waiting. Just not a huge fan of orange. So let's hope the equipment does come standard in non GTS models.

1macuzer

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
Your right [MENTION=2147]countzerokc[/MENTION], the dealer makes a huge difference. I went to four different dealers before I found the right one. If you tell a salesman your just looking an your not going to buy a car, they ignore you because all they want is that sale an your money. They need to look at, if you treat a customer good they will come back but a lot of dealerships don't. That's why you let them know, I DON'T NEED YOU TO BUY A CAR BUT YOU NEED ME TO SALE A CAR. Maybe I'm an asshole when I go into a dealer but I'm the one spending 40 to 50 grand on a car NOT them.

Welcome to the forums, whatever you decide they're two great cars.
I agree. I've told several salespeople, the car I have now is fine. You need to sell more than I need to buy.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I think the GTS come in orange only, hopefully they make it in other colors.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
LOOOOOOOOLLLLLLOOOOOOOOLLLLLL

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
YES I said that

1macuzer

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
Exactly what I'm saying. Sure it'll be rare in that color. I just won't buy it because of that color. ;)

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
You buy what you want, alright got to take my dog for a walk, talk to you later. Have a good night.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Canada Kia Stinger Owners 0