Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

ARK PERFORMANCE 270 and stock tires?

Reactions
City
Tacoma
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD
Hey all,

I'm curious.. will the Ark Performance 270 wheels work with my stock tires? Also I've seen a couple of sites referring to sizing and 'staggered vs squared'.. I know my tires are two different sizes (I have the GT2) but are the front and rear wheels *also* different sizes? I'm referring to the wheels that come with the GT2.

Sorry to sound like a noob.. but I've been searching around and my search-fu on this subject is weak..

Thanks in advance.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Square means you have the same tire size all around. Staggered usually means wider out back and narrower up front.

Best thing to do is take a look at your tire size and report back. Some GT2 will come with 18" "square" tires depending on where you live.

OP
GT2InSeattle
Reactions
City
Tacoma
State
WA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD
Thread Starter #3
Well, after doing some reading and understanding what the sizes on the tires mean I can give more color..

I have the 19" Wheels.. And I have the Michelin Pilot Sport 4.

Front: 225 /40 ZR19 (93Y)
Rear 255/35 ZR 19 (96Y)

The wheel sizes I've seen that are 19" for the Ark are:

19X8.5 +35
19X9.5 +25
19X9.5 +15

So I guess it's just a matter of understanding which wheels match those tires and if they don't.. then what DWS type tires I should be considering.

Thanks for replying and your help, BTW.. Much appreciated.

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
If you similar wheel size you can keep the tires. In this case it's
19X8.5 +35
19X9.5 +25