Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

2020 Kia Soul, is this where Kia's design is heading?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Anyone seen the new Kia Soul? They moved the Tiger nose down towards the bottom. Is this going to be Kia's new trend? Not sure if I like it.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Focus ST(Stinger GT1 soon)
It looks upset that it is even alive lol. Honestly not terrible but the soul has never been a looker imo, while this one at least looks nicer. If this is a view into how they are moving for aesthetics, I am not a fan. I like the tiger nose, and the best it has ever looked is on the Stinger, whereas the above just reminds me of the camaro ZL1 bottom grill...looks kinda out of place on a soul.

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
I was never a big fan of the Soul but this is pretty damn sexy compared to the previous gens.

I agree with [MENTION=1656]BlindAssassin111[/MENTION] the grill location reminds me of the Camaro.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Yeah, Kia will not be moving to the massive grill. Kia needed to spice up the Soul without changing it substantially so they chose to mix up the front this time.