Welcome to Kia Stinger Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points
    State
    AZ
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDave802 View Post
    I spoke to Kia corporate who is going to speak to them directly. Their only offer was tires at cost and I pay half. I spoke to their tire guy who gave me their "cost" pricing on a set of Pirelli winters and it was higher than Tire Rack pricing so I think they were BS'ing me again. I can't find any steel wheels for the Stinger due to the huge brakes so I'm stuck with staggered winters as well. They're acting like me keeping the summers is a great thing when I know the only reason that's on the table is they can't use them due to them having a couple hundred miles on them.
    I'm sorry to hear that you had too deal with a shitty dealership, but like I said it sounds like they just want your money an as soon as they got it you didn't matter anymore. They just want to get more money out of you for those tires. Here in Arizona we have a News crew that is called 3 on your side, and if you have a problem with a company or business that is doing you wrong, you call them and they put them on blast all over the News. Companies don't want to be on the new for anything negative. The majority of the time the company takes care of what ever the problem was for free. I don't know if you have anything like that where you live but it's something to look into, you never know if it works you mite get tires and a lot of ass kissing from them or if you have had your car less then I think 20 days you can take it back an tell they to stick it up their ass. That's my opinion...…...
    2019 kia Stinger GT1 Ceramic Grey

Medals
    Made First Post  
    State
    CO
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Same here. I specifically asked and my sales guy basically tried to make me feel stupid for even considering summer tires weren't amazing in the freezing ice conditions. He even brought out his lot attendant to back him up and laugh at me for thinking otherwise.

I ordered winter/wheels/tires one month ago. My 'centric-rings just arrived last night. Everyone kept trying to convince me I didn't need the rings. They kept trying to convince me to let them mount my wheels for me. One guy tried to sell me the wrong size rings, plastic ones, for 5 times their retail value. It's been a battle, and we had a snow storm last night.

When I finally got the wheels/tires. they didn't give me the rings, that was a week ago. During that time, I lost control while braking and hit a curb. The front wheel bounced over, and luckily didn't damage the rim enough to unseat the tire, but it's damaged. I probably altered my alignment too. I got into a minor ice/snow accident, with four winter tires sitting in my garage, waiting on the 'rings. Urgh.
    2019 KIA Stinger GT1 AWD Nardo/Ghost/Ceramic Gray

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12