Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Owner's Manual

ATXStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
All right folks here's the 2018 Kia Stinger Owner Manual.

Download Link - 2018 Kia Stinger Owner's Manual

Download Link - 2019 Kia Stinger Owner's Manual

================================================================================
KIA AR Owner's Manual

This Kia AR Owners Manual is an official service application brought to you by the Kia Motors Company. Use this Kia service application to maximize your driving experience.

Kia AR Owners Manual provides below key features and much more:

• AR application for environmentally friendly vehicles (EV, HEV, PHEV vehicles)
  • After smartphone camera scans the vehicle's interior and engine room, available relevant information is displayed on the smartphone screen. When the user touches the desired icon, relevant video is played
  • When without the actual vehicle, user can click on pictorial AR manual (without scanning) menu and view video clip
  • Key information provided: Information on - How to control different Crush pad switches and knobs / Floor console / Engine room, Engine room self maintenance, Warnings & Cautions, Emergency jump starting, Environmentally friendly vehicle cluster gauges, Different warning lights.

Download
KIA AR Owner's Manual Android
KIA AR Owner's Manual iOS

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Thanks for sharing this. The heads up display adjustments are quite interesting and I didn't know they plan to offer two types of instrument clusters.

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Also from the manual it looks like were are getting open cup holders instead of the one with the cover.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
This is great! Thanks for sharing.

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Great job, I made a backup copy of this file just in case.

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
So a few of my questions were answered in the manual. I see they use the same handsfree trunk system as Hyundai and Genesis, just stand by the rear and it automatically opens.

Glad to see you can customize the ambient light color. My current car has that ability too, but offers about 120 more colors than the Stinger will have. I guess I can live with just six colors..lol

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Acura MDX
Thank you very much for uploading this, it does answer a lot of questions I had.

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Excellent share.