Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

How does your 2018 MY ride today?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT1
So many of our 2018 MY owners have been stacking up the mileage for 12 months or more. There becomes a time where the car begins to no longer feel new as the performance degraded or strange noises begin to arise.

Please reply with the mileage you have put on your 2018 MY car, provide current mileage, and what issues you are having which makes your 2018 MY car no longer feel new.

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
9800 miles still ride as good as new but I do hear noise rattle in the headliner.

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Over 11,000 miles and don’t know if I’ve just gotten used to it but it does feel a bit stiff. But still very well controlled. It does have some tire noise on the bad roads we have here. The smooth roads it’s quiet. No extra noises have crept up.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
12,700 km no issues

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
12k miles and drives just as well, if not better (probably b/c of some bolt ons). the only thing that has creeped up is the infamous sunroof creaking...

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
10k miles, no noticeable performance issues. I have the base Stinger.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Approaching my first year with slightly over 8,000 miles. No major problems, still drives as good as new.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Just crossed a year of ownership last 02/09/19 and currently have 19.6k miles, no issues so far.

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
Just hit 14k problem free miles.[lovekia]

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
At 9,980 miles, no problems so far. Very happy with the car in all respects.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
I'm at 7,700 miles and I've had her for 4 months. LOL

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 kia stinger gt
I have around 8,600 miles. The hatch is noisy, i asked the dealer if they heard anything about the fix, they said no. I can smell antifreeze coming from the drivers fender when i get out, but don't see any leaks.. I went for the wiring harness recall in January, they said the part is on back order until March. Took a 160 mile trip the other day with a full car and there was a lot of vibration the rear passengers were complaining about, that I've never noticed until they pointed it out. Almost like a wheel bearing or something. [wrenchin]

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
9,700 miles, had the recalls done on the hatch and fender. No performance issues so far.

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
9,700 miles, had the recalls done on the hatch and fender. No performance issues so far.
What hatch and fender recall? I just got mine a month ago so still reading up on them but when I look my car up it says no open recalls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States