Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Oil change and tire rotation

Reactions
City
Brick
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Stinger 2.0L
You can rotate the tires on the Base model. I got 3 years oil changes and rotations at my dealer.

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
You cannot rotate tires on a stinger . Rear tires are a larger size the dealer should know this . Stay away from dealers for routine service they are total RIP off.
It seems you aren't aware the Stinger GT is available with uniform sized 18" front and back wheels/tires ...

Untitled.jpg

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
Regarding Stinger GT oil change/tire rotation price ...

Attachments

Reactions
City
Lakewood ranch
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT1 RWD.
It seems you aren't aware the Stinger GT is available with uniform sized 18" front and back wheels/tires ...

View attachment 3568
Hello I drive a2019. Gt 1 my front tires are a size 225/40/ 19. Rear tires are 255/35. When it comes time for balancing they will stay when installed from the factory.

Reactions
What I Drive
Stinger GT AWD
Hello I drive a2019. Gt 1 my front tires are a size 225/40/ 19. Rear tires are 255/35. When it comes time for balancing they will stay when installed from the factory.
Heh there. I drive a 2019 Stinger GT AWD and both my front and rear tires are 225/45 18. They've been rotated as per manufacturer's recommendations.

Reactions
City
Lakewood ranch
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT1 RWD.
Tires are obviously different sizes on different model stingers. I was with what was installed on my 2019 GT1 RWD. Enjoy your stinger