Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

February 2019 Stinger programs

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Hey everyone. Happy Tuesday!

Sorry again for the delay in getting the new programs posted. Sold a couple of Stinger's and also had an awards ceremony that took me out to Chicago this week.

I know. Excuses, excuses..... I'll try to do better next time. LOL [wink]

Here they are! Almost the same as last month besides a few drops in the lease incentive on a couple of trims.

Finance Programs:
Stinger Fin.jpg

Owner Loyalty OR Competitive (ONLY USABLE WITH A CASH OR FINANCE):
Stinger olp.jpg

Lease Programs:
Stinger lease 2019.jpg
Stinger lease 2018.jpg

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT1
Thanks for posting this. You posted this last month which prompted me to pull the trigger on a 2019 GT1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimmyMcBob

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
Ford
Hello
Thank you for doing this. Couple of questions on 2018 Lease Programs to help me decide what car to go for -

1) Based on your experience, how much longer do you expect Kia to have lease programs for 2018's? March, April, June?
2) Do you expect the programs to improve since there are still a lot of unsold 2018's out there?
3) When the programs do stop, how do dealers lease any 2018's still on the lot?

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #4
Thanks for posting this. You posted this last month which prompted me to pull the trigger on a 2019 GT1.
You're very welcome [MENTION=1983]hoserama[/MENTION]! Congrats on your new Stinger!!! LOL

Hello
Thank you for doing this. Couple of questions on 2018 Lease Programs to help me decide what car to go for -

1) Based on your experience, how much longer do you expect Kia to have lease programs for 2018's? March, April, June?
2) Do you expect the programs to improve since there are still a lot of unsold 2018's out there?
3) When the programs do stop, how do dealers lease any 2018's still on the lot?
You're welcome [MENTION=2054]JimmyMcBob[/MENTION]! Okay, so some answers:

1) I never know for sure when they will "curtail" the expired model year. It seems to me over the years that it's usually around 6 months after the new year becomes available. The 2019 Stingers were allocated almost 5 months ago now so I don't expect the programs to be around much longer. For reference, I usually keep around 8-10 Stingers on the lot at a time and I have ZERO 2018's left.
2) Honestly, I do not expect them to get much better. They may offer an additional $500 or so bonus as a last push but the deals on the Stinger have been ridiculously strong from day one in my opinion.
3) This is a GREAT question. The answer is they don't or, more accurately, they CAN'T! The mfgr's will curtail all factory programs and give the dealer a one time lump sum payment to reduce the price by (like cashing them out with the incentives). It is typically around the total amount that one could have used in CASH incentives or a little more but usually LESS than the lease incentives.

Honestly, because of all of the years that I've been doing this, I almost NEVER have old model year cars left over. I order all of our dealership's $5,000,000 in new Kia inventory and I pay very close attention to what I order when as the new model year comes around. I don't have a single 2018 on my lot still.