Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Jb4 chip

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Yes, sir. I just put it on map 0. Also I leave on my intakes, VT ducts, exhaust, IC, IC piping, etc. No issues with service or warranty work.

Last edited:

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I agree with you rob, I leave my JB4 and every mod on the car. Matt if you're concerned about leaving the JB4 on, take your car to a small garage to have the oil changed an only take it to the dealer for warranty work that way you don't have to take it off.

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
So I am interested, but not really a car guy...maybe a dumb question but can this hurt the engine if you do everything right? I don't rag my car out but I'm no grandpa yet either:) are things gonna start breaking one day? Just checking before I move forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
So I am interested, but not really a car guy...maybe a dumb question but can this hurt the engine if you do everything right? I don't rag my car out but I'm no grandpa yet either:) are things gonna start breaking one day? Just checking before I move forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you follow the guidelines and replace your spark plugs you should be fine.