Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

What's your favorite Kia Stinger Color?

What's your favorite Kia Stinger Color?

• Snow White Pearl (White)

Votes: 33 16.4%
  • California Red / Hi Chroma Red (Metallic Red)

Votes: 30 14.9%
  • Atomic Blue / Micro Blue (Light Blue)

Votes: 32 15.9%
  • Thunder Grey / Panthera Metal (Grey)

Votes: 20 10.0%
  • Aurora Black (Black)

Votes: 11 5.5%
  • Silky Silver (Bright Silver)

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Sunset Yellow (Yellow)

Votes: 12 6.0%
  • Lake Stone (Light Grey)

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • Deep Chroma Blue (Dark Blue / Purple)

Votes: 13 6.5%
  • Ghost Grey / Ceramic Silver (Dark Silver)

Votes: 39 19.4%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Bahrain
What I Drive
2011 - 997.2TT
These are all the official colours, I don't know which markets will be getting what however.

If the names could be implemented in the voting we can get a more accurate result.
Stinger - Colors.jpg

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
P2M w/red interior

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Two variations of silver.[like]

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Yes, that is my choice as well. Maybe the black interior depending on the shade of red as it looks in person.
The gray is underappreciated on the poll in my opinion. I saw an F-150 the other day with almost the exact shade of metallic gray and it looked awesome (I am not a Ford guy so that is quite a compliment coming from me). Checking out some of the youtube videos with the gray color featured (and a video of this color at the auto show in Korea) might convince some of its exclusivity. I doubt it will be the most popular color (or even the 5th most popular) but it will look the most stealthy (without quite as much challenge to keep it clean as the black). The swatch below does not do it justice at all.

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Range Rover Evoque
I believe the car with the Silky Silver (4SS) exterior is the one they have been showing off at the auto shows, which almost looks white depending on the lighting. I am considering that color as well as Pearl White (SWP) and Panthera Metal (P2M) along with the red interior.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I believe the car with the Silky Silver (4SS) exterior is the one they have been showing off at the auto shows, which almost looks white depending on the lighting. I am considering that color as well as Pearl White (SWP) and Panthera Metal (P2M) along with the red interior.
The Panthera Metal is throughout these videos. I like the silky silver as well but would have to see it in person. It will definitely stand out as there are not any cars that I know of that have that tone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMOwLVaIXoU"

Last edited:
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
The Panthera Metal is throughout these videos. I like the silky silver as well but would have to see it in person. It will definitely stand out as there are not any cars that I know of that have that tone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMOwLVaIXoU"
I wanted the Panthera Metal too - unfortunately in Australia we can't get the GT in that colour.....sucks!

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Yes, that is my choice as well. Maybe the black interior depending on the shade of red as it looks in person.
The gray is underappreciated on the poll in my opinion. I saw an F-150 the other day with almost the exact shade of metallic gray and it looked awesome (I am not a Ford guy so that is quite a compliment coming from me). Checking out some of the youtube videos with the gray color featured (and a video of this color at the auto show in Korea) might convince some of its exclusivity. I doubt it will be the most popular color (or even the 5th most popular) but it will look the most stealthy (without quite as much challenge to keep it clean as the black). The swatch below does not do it justice at all.
I can see why you say it won't be the most popular. I can't base the optima sales off of this because of the difference in buyers and taste each of them have. There are ALOT of black optimas around but that won't give us any indication on sales. I hope to have the first one in South Dakota. Both Billion Kia dealers I've talked to said they'll call when they have an invoice and ship date. The waiting game continues...

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
Depending on how bad you want it, have one shipped. Might take awhile but you'll be buying the one you want.

I wanted the Panthera Metal too - unfortunately in Australia we can't get the GT in that colour.....sucks!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
TRD
Depending on how bad you want it, have one shipped. Might take awhile but you'll be buying the one you want.
I don't want it THAT bad.....gone with the deep chroma blue instead and, having seen it a few times on youtube, am over my disappointment and am very happy with the choice.

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Deep Chroma Blue for me.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I can't answer since KIA hasn't officially said what colors will be available in the US. That being said, of the colors I've seen so far, I like dark blue, light grey metallic and red. I would love to see a charcoal grey metallic and I think I might also like silver if it's not too light.

Reactions
State
OK
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Rio
Silver would be my first choice.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2005 Mini Cooper S
Paint color: Red and Deep Chroma Blue are at the top of my list right now. Can't wait to see all the color options in person.

Definitely want the red leather interior. Feels great and looks terrific.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Belgium
What I Drive
Waiting for my Stinger 3.3 V6 AWD
The "deep chroma blue" is my favorite colour.

OP
StingerMike

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Thread Starter #56
How about Orange haha.

Reactions
State
NJ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2013 Range Rover Evoque
Orange exterior with dark tinted windows and black spoiler/rear diffuser is perfect for Halloween. :)

Shaz

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Im split between silky silver and ceramic grey... can't tell the color variation from the chart...

However either/or... I would want mine in red Interior.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
Serious lack of white units in the first wave...

I hope Kia Corporate is watching. If you look at their top model, the color variety of completely skewed. And as of today, there still is not a single Snow White unit available for the GT2 package. I called all three dealers which are getting these GT2's and they are NOT white. They are the dark silver or what I would call Battleship Grey.

Stinger_colors_120917.png