Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Think a tuned Kia Stinger can take on the new Audi RS5 Sportback?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Such a beauty but nearly double the price of the Stinger.
[video=youtube;A8Az8mlYYmk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8Az8mlYYmk[/video]

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
I wondered the same thing recently when I came upon one and we were side by side on a deserted road. I'm running a JB4 on map 3 and have supporting breathing mods and would have been willing to find out, but thankfully he wasn't interested.

I'm not crazy about the Audi's looks but it sounds amazing. And after struggling to put down power in this cold weather, I have a new appreciation for AWD performance cars.

Reactions
City
Amarillo
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1
Both Audi and MB have really gotten their engines and exhausts to sound perfectly.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
[MENTION=48]TurboTx[/MENTION] I think you would've had him running that map on the JB4 with your mods.

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
[MENTION=48]TurboTx[/MENTION] I think you would've had him running that map on the JB4 with your mods.
Yeah from a roll they aren't as formidable. There's a clip on youtube of the rs5 coupe going against a c63 and m4; it crushed them both from a dig but was walked from a roll. That gives me hope, if I should ever meet another one on a Mexican highway.

TurboTx

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
Both Audi and MB have really gotten their engines and exhausts to sound perfectly.
They sure have. They both proved you can make a TT V6 sound amazing. Ours sounds good too, I just wish we had the same exhaust crackles when changing gears.