Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Redbadge How To Guide

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Corvette Z06, 2018 Stinger GT
I might just leave the front alone and swap out the one in back with the Stinger emblem.

[video=youtube;kiiALs2rjsY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiiALs2rjsY[/video]

Step 1 - heat up the badge

Step 2 - Use dental floor or vinyl tool to lift badge

Step 3 - Clean any remaining glue

Step 4 - Apply silicone over holes.

Step 5 - Apply template.

Step 6 - Install new badge.

Step 7 - Final results.

Bren1979

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT 3.3L TT
I?ve already done mine. I got my badges from www.tuscanicustoms.com who sell the genuine ?e? badges for front and wheel caps as well as the stinger script for the rear and various other badges. Here are some pics....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
NM
Country
United States
What are your plans for the steering wheel?

I?ve already done mine. I got my badges from www.tuscanicustoms.com who sell the genuine ?e? badges for front and wheel caps as well as the stinger script for the rear and various other badges. Here are some pics....

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Kia Stinger GT2 (CERSIL/RWD)
I just received the larger stinger badge that comes on the European models. Can anyone confirm what holes (if any) are behind the KIA badge on the rear trunk? I am not very interested in filling holes and having the panel repainted. Anyone have some insight as to what is behind the KIA badge?

Thanks.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
I just received the larger stinger badge that comes on the European models. Can anyone confirm what holes (if any) are behind the KIA badge on the rear trunk? I am not very interested in filling holes and having the panel repainted. Anyone have some insight as to what is behind the KIA badge?

Thanks.
There are two guide post holes on the backside View attachment 371 .

Attachments

Reactions
State
LA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2010 Kia Forte
Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
Anybody know a good place to buy the large "Stinger" lettering?
We have them in stock and ready to ship out the same day! You can email us for pricing since the website isnt finished quite yet! Sales@K8StingerStore.com

All products come with free shipping within the USA!

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
I completed my rear Kia badge delete the other day. It looks MUCH better.

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
I completed my rear Kia badge delete the other day. It looks MUCH better.

That came out perfect. Did you do both front and rear?

Reactions
City
Wake Forest
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
[MENTION=321]robz32[/MENTION] I followed what these guys did in their video. Worked like a champ! https://youtu.be/kiiALs2rjsY
[MENTION=87]VegasStinger[/MENTION] I only did the rear and do not plan to change the front.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Which one did you get?
Seller is "rpmtrade" it might be legit just to me the adhesive seems to be not lined up on the lettering and not all that sticky
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074...=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=rpmtrade
I'm doing an install later on for a local Hyundai dealership and can take a picture of the back of the lettering with the wax paper removed before slapping it on the car
Would really appreciate it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Can anyone take a photo of the back of the stinger script, I got mine off Amazon before I found this forum and trusted sources. The adhesive doesn't seem to be lined up on the letters properly
Here you go...just disregard the black junk that's stuck on the adhesive... ;)

Attachments

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
How did you get them to cover it? Looks like I'm one of the other unlucky ones. Just removed my rear badge and the paint underneath is all uneven and it took a Lyle of the paint off. Gong to try to have the dealer repaint it. Sorry for the reflection.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
de badging

Yes I de badged as well. Also done my wheels already but swapping my wheels out shortly anyway.
Want to do the steering wheel as well but looks a pain in the ass. I bought the badge but looks more trouble than its worth

Attachments

Reactions
State
AL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Silver Kia Stinger GT
Has anyone seen the ?K? badges made in a high quality? I have ordered different ones in the past and they are all just ?plastic k?s? over an enamel oval piece, vs- the hard see thru plastic that the KIA is in?

Are these too cheap looking?