Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Lap 3 XT26 Turbo upgrade makes 607whp and 580 ft-lbs

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States

The most powerful Stinger GT in the world visited us again. 620WHP & 540WTQ was the highest number we hit during R&D process, and It's been performing perfectly where we finalized the mapping @ 593WHP & 548WTQ keeping it conservative for the stock motor & internals. The customer came back to make a bit more power and left with 607WHP & 580WTQ. More importantly it picked up *additional 25-50 WHP & WTQ throughout the RPM!

Before the twin turbo upgrade, the vehicle had LAP3 Pro-Tuner, making 477WHP with stock turbos. Take a look at the powerband of our XT26 Turbo upgrade vs. the stock turbo. With LAP3 turbo upgrade & ECU tuning, the powerband is silky smooth. It also has superior torque curve and power band compare to the stock turbos even in the low to mid RPM range, delivering superior drivability.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thanks [MENTION=278]Pavel[/MENTION]! Where did you find this info? Link?

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 kia stinger gt
I'm definitely paying close attention to any power leaps vs reliability, solid numbers, makes full power at around 3800 means you get to feel it!!