Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Canadians Check-in

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2017 Sorento
Thanks , good stuff !!

OP
StingerYYC
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Acura MDX
Thread Starter #42
Great video.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Hey guys, new member from Kelowna.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Great to see a Canadian section, I'm Charles from Mississauga

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
Saab 9-5 AERO. Stinger GT on order
Another Canadian Stinger Driver

Hi All.

I'm Steve O from Toronto. I drive the first ordered and second delivered Stinger in Ontario. I think the first delivered on in Canada was delivered in Vancouver. NO FAIR!

Anyway. If we get enough stingers in the GTA on line here, I'm game to meet at a Tim Horton's on a Sunday morning.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
VW Golf
Welcome glad to see more of us on here, I'm in Southern Ontario.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Oshawa here... picked mine up in December

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Greetings all. I'm Mark from Ottawa

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Hi All.

I'm Steve O from Toronto. I drive the first ordered and second delivered Stinger in Ontario. I think the first delivered on in Canada was delivered in Vancouver. NO FAIR!

Anyway. If we get enough stingers in the GTA on line here, I'm game to meet at a Tim Horton's on a Sunday morning.
My first stop home from the dealer was to Tim Horton. I don't mind driving to meet everyone in GTA if the meet is big enough.

OP
StingerYYC
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2011 Acura MDX
Thread Starter #50
Congrats and welcome all new comers.[cheers]

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Anyone here plan on getting the Borla exhaust? Just saw Borla had posted these pictures on their IG page.

DrDas

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
GT Limited Canada
Mark from Rockwood, Ontario chiming in.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
White w red interior 18 stingerGT L
i bet that would sound gr8. they need a little rummble. its too bad kia made it soooo quiet.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Anyone had a chance to test out some winter tires this year that can provide some feedback?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
i bet that would sound gr8. they need a little rummble. its too bad kia made it soooo quiet.
Yeah I keep having to remind myself that what we hear in the car is not the same as outside haha.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
I'm waiting to hear the final version of the Magnaflow system, but this exhaust is at the top of my list of things to do this summer.

Anyone here plan on getting the Borla exhaust? Just saw Borla had posted these pictures on their IG page.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT Limited
Anyone had a chance to test out some winter tires this year that can provide some feedback?
Hi from Barrie Ontario, I have a set of Pirelli Sottozero winters on my GT2 LTD and couple times I've driven it on slick ice snow covered roads I was very satisfied with the results.

Here there are mounted on the factory rims.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Hi from Barrie Ontario, I have a set of Pirelli Sottozero winters on my GT2 LTD and couple times I've driven it on slick ice snow covered roads I was very satisfied with the results.

Here there are mounted on the factory rims.

Awesome. What's the price on those? Are you saving the factory wheels for winter use?