Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

What psi for snow tires ?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Calling all northern snow warriors. What psi are you running on snow tires? How low can we go before the tpms system throws a code?

Thanks!

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
E46, ZE132, C6Z06, Z34, GSX30, CKGT
I would start with the recommended pressures then go from there. As a rule of thumb, I bump them about 5-10 psi to increase sidewall stiffness and to compensate for temperature fluctuation.

Reactions
State
PA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
I would start with the recommended pressures then go from there. As a rule of thumb, I bump them about 5-10 psi to increase sidewall stiffness and to compensate for temperature fluctuation.
What he said[^]

OP
MrMr
Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Thread Starter #4
Thanks [MENTION=1721]POS VETT[/MENTION]

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
i also run higher than stock pressure in my snows normally around 42 in the front and rear sometimes lower the rear a few psi but haven't noticed a difference really.