Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Will GT Front Bumper Fit on 2.0 Base?

tommyjin

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
I am considering replacing the 2.0L front bumper cover with the GT's 10x more attractive front bumper. Has anyone done this? Or does anyone know if that's possible w/o major mods? I already read thru all the other threads about front bumpers, but I haven't found a definitive answer.

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
I am considering replacing the 2.0L front bumper cover with the GT's 10x more attractive front bumper. Has anyone done this? Or does anyone know if that's possible w/o major mods? I already read thru all the other threads about front bumpers, but I haven't found a definitive answer.
Can't see why it wouldn't fit, especially since theres much more room in the engine compartment for the 2.0.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
It will fit

Reactions
State
KY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium
I would love to see some pictures if you get this done.

OP
T

tommyjin

Reactions
State
GA
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
Thanks for the info. I'll start shopping for one.

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger 2.0T AWD
Thanks for the info. I'll start shopping for one.
Sweet its going to be an interesting project.

There's a used on on ebay right now for $900 with the lower grill and free shipping, its little scratched up though.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Bumper-Cover-KIA-STINGER-19/292640280778

Another for $350 with free shipping
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2018-Kia-Stinger-GT1-Front-Bumper-HiChroma-Red-86510-J5650-OEM/143048592285

Here's a rear GT bumper cover
https://www.ebay.com/itm/OEM-2018-K...m-Gt-w-Sensors-Rear-Bumper-Cover/183293221252

Reactions
State
CO
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger 2.0T AWD

eXoTiCs

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Russian Federation
What I Drive
Stinger 2.0
Another question: will radiator grill with dark chrome fit on BASE front bumper (which has silver chrome grille finish)?

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
It should be the same front end, just different trim pieces. Yes the bezel "trim" along with the grill will fit. When you finish your project post some pictures.

eXoTiCs

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Russian Federation
What I Drive
Stinger 2.0
It should be the same front end, just different trim pieces. Yes the bezel "trim" along with the grill will fit. When you finish your project post some pictures.
Hello spider55,

Thanks for reply. However I better back and find some car find "diamond" grille and measure it with a tape.

Just I found this grille at the attractive price.