Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Next time you decide to street race...

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Wait for the ending
[video=youtube;hDDtzWS4TvM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDDtzWS4TvM[/video]

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
lol [giggle]

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
lol I had a feeling that was going to happen

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Lmao

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
*smh*

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
LOL they have Camaros here in CA too.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
I'm not 100% that this guy did anything wrong in the video. LOL

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
What?!?!?!?!?!

I've never heard of such a thing. LOL

SeoulStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Audi A6
What?!?!?!?!?!

I've never heard of such a thing. LOL
Yup, just from screeching the tires.

"Exhibition of speed" refers to what most people would think of as "drag racing" or "street racing." ... Exhibition of speed is a type of reckless driving, when a person drives a vehicle at a rate of speed or in a manner that shows disregard for the safety of people and property.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
that was awesome

1macuzer

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
This one is a classic, but always funny!

Devo9er

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
I had something similar nearly happen last summer.

I live just outside town in the country a few miles. Before I bought the Stinger I had a prety fun turbo 5.0 mustang (notchback foxbody). I left my neighborhood one morning for work and got on our main road. After the first turn I saw a newer Charger with the hood bulge/intake come up fast on my tail. I couldn't see if it was a hellcat or Scat pack...whatever... It was clear this guy noticed what I was driving and wanted me to notice he had something he was proud of and was right on my tail. I initially wasn't speeding but he was right on my bumper so I gave it a good job and off we went.. The road is 55mph and we probably got up to 80-85 before quickly getting stuck behind slower traffic and nowhere to pass. Anyhow, we get into town and the main strip opens up into more lanes. He pulls up next to me at the light and rolls his window down. At that time I see he's a uniformed cop. He then said, "Looks like that thing runs pretty good". I said "yeah, it's a good time". He then basically replied, "cool!" With a head nod and then light turned green. He proceeded to tear through first and second gear and then make a fast hard left into the police station. I sure as shit wasn't about to race him, off-duty or not, and I left the light like my grandma.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
I had something similar nearly happen last summer.

I live just outside town in the country a few miles. Before I bought the Stinger I had a prety fun turbo 5.0 mustang (notchback foxbody). I left my neighborhood one morning for work and got on our main road. After the first turn I saw a newer Charger with the hood bulge/intake come up fast on my tail. I couldn't see if it was a hellcat or Scat pack...whatever... It was clear this guy noticed what I was driving and wanted me to notice he had something he was proud of and was right on my tail. I initially wasn't speeding but he was right on my bumper so I gave it a good job and off we went.. The road is 55mph and we probably got up to 80-85 before quickly getting stuck behind slower traffic and nowhere to pass. Anyhow, we get into town and the main strip opens up into more lanes. He pulls up next to me at the light and rolls his window down. At that time I see he's a uniformed cop. He then said, "Looks like that thing runs pretty good". I said "yeah, it's a good time". He then basically replied, "cool!" With a head nod and then light turned green. He proceeded to tear through first and second gear and then make a fast hard left into the police station. I sure as shit wasn't about to race him, off-duty or not, and I left the light like my grandma.
Glad the story ended on a good note. I probably would have shat my pants.[paranoid]