Welcome to Kia Stinger Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points
    State
    MD
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by flycaster View Post
    From your replies I am watering at the mouth to get the GT2, now! But, alas, I will have to wait until the C300's lease is up in August. BTW, I really never had any problem with the ATS' infotainment system, although I do realize it may not be the best.
    Yeah, makes sense to wait. The good thing is that they keep adding content. The FY18 didn't have rear heated seats, a wireless charging pad, or 360 degree cameras. The FY19 has the rear heated seats and the wireless charging pad. I'm not sure about the 360 cam. To be clear, my comments on the Cadillac system are not based on personal experience. I've test driven the ATS-V, and the older CTS-V coupe (amazing cars to drive), but didn't spend any time on the infotainment system. I was too busy enjoying the engine sound and the magneto-rheological suspension :-). I think the primary complaints from magazine reviewers is about the speed of the system or lack thereof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points
    State
    MD
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by flycaster View Post
    From your replies I am watering at the mouth to get the GT2, now! But, alas, I will have to wait until the C300's lease is up in August. BTW, I really never had any problem with the ATS' infotainment system, although I do realize it may not be the best.
    Yeah, makes sense to wait. The good thing is that they keep adding content. The FY18 didn't have rear heated seats, a wireless charging pad, or 360 degree cameras. The FY19 has the rear heated seats and the wireless charging pad. I'm not sure about the 360 cam. To be clear, my comments on the Cadillac system are not based on personal experience. I've test driven the ATS-V, and the older CTS-V coupe (amazing cars to drive), but didn't spend any time on the infotainment system. I was too busy enjoying the engine sound and the magneto-rheological suspension :-). I think the primary complaints from magazine reviewers is about the speed of the system or lack thereof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Medals
    Made First Post  
    State
    CO
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hated a few quirks about the Lexus IS-250, like adjusting the temps for climate - it was a touch-sensitive area, and it was annoying to use - I'd rather have a knob.

I didn't like the Nav's input control that was this little thing that moves like a mouse, but has little "bumps" when you hover over an icon. I always hit my head trying to get in the car (6 feet tall) and it wasn't as fast as it looked.

Lincoln MKZ was too bulbous and overgrown for the interior space it provided. If I pulled up to an ATM, I could never get close enough to touch the buttons on the ATM, because it was like the door was so thick that my body was too far away from the ATM, even with the side of the car almost touching. I floored it everywhere, which was the only fun way to drive that piece.

I drove the all-electric BMW as well as a new 3-series. Their interiors felt much cheaper than an older 2011 3-series I had and it put me off. The newer BMW's felt like they were just waiting to fall apart to me. I had that electric BMW for three days and drove it so hard the CEL came on and stayed on.
    2019 KIA Stinger GT1 AWD Nardo/Ghost/Ceramic Gray

Staff Team 278 Rep Points MurlinatoR's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    IA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crayola Grey View Post
    .... I had that electric BMW for three days and drove it so hard the CEL came on and stayed on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12