Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

What car will you be replacing with your Kia Stinger?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Are the Stinger selling well in England? I'm starting to see more inventory at the dealer lot where I purchased mine.
I don't think Kia are trying for volumes in England with the Stinger.
It's more about having a halo car to raise the image of the brand and shift more of the mainstream cars.

Hardly any discount off sticker price is possible here.
Couple this with the really quite large discounts available on some German cars (you can get ?7000 off an S5 just by asking).
Factor in also that we are almost all very badge-conscious over here: everybody either wants a five rings, a roundel, a three pointed star or a cat on their bonnet.
Net result is that I can't see them flying out of the showrooms, but I suppose Kia are okay with that.

Buck

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 GT2
Lexus RC-350 AWD, and my Stinger is far more luxurious and powerful than the Lexus. I can't stop smiling when I driver her!
0F73E32D-09F3-4771-9E26-BDB2CEFBBD3C.jpg

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
2009 BMW 328i. I'm gonna miss her but it was time.

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Porsche Cayman S
Cayman S 981 drives awesome but after 4 years and warranty is over started having built quality problems. Never porsche again for me.

mattrain

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Replaced a 2012 Kia Soul + (119500 miles)

IMG_9573.jpg

t-mo94

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
My 2015 Genesis Coupe 3.8 thanks to a drunk driver

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Porsche Cayman S
yes drove it through the channel and visited the UK as well. Again Never Porsche NEVER!!!

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
What I Drive
Porsche Cayman S
yeah but in the sweltering florida heat the interior panels are warping and the head liner falling, pure shit Porsche! Never again! Dam my other Kias have been under the Florida sun for years and Zero problems! [rant]