Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

What car will you be replacing with your Kia Stinger?

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
Congrats what color Stinger did you get?
Waiting to take delivery on a Ceramic Silver GT2. The wait is killing me

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
[MENTION=551]Alpha_Sting1[/MENTION] did you see of those Time Attacks fit the Stinger? Doesn't Kia and Infinti share the same 114.3mm bolt pattern?[/QUOTE [MENTION=615]Chi-Guy[/MENTION] Yes, I believe they are the same. Hmmmm, might be able to get with buyer and do a fitment check and see what 19x9.5 245/35 & 19x10.5 285/30 +22 looks like

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
These would also look good.

Bosander

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Belgium
What I Drive
2011 BMW 520
replacing a 2011 BMW 520 break

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
i'm still on the fence only b/c it's a first production year vehicle, but I've had my on this stinger for awhile now. I'd be coming from my semi custom G37 sedan, but need bigger back seats now that I have 2 car seats to roll with. I'd probably go with the ceramic silver GT1 without all that safety crap. I turn that off in my AMG benz, stupid thing thinks it's smarter than me! lmao

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
i'm still on the fence only b/c it's a first production year vehicle, but I've had my on this stinger for awhile now. I'd be coming from my semi custom G37 sedan, but need bigger back seats now that I have 2 car seats to roll with. I'd probably go with the ceramic silver GT1 without all that safety crap. I turn that off in my AMG benz, stupid thing thinks it's smarter than me! lmao
One good thing about Kia is the long powertrain warranty which played a big factor for me getting this first production year.

bam3vo

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger Premium RWD
15" Optima SX to 18" Stinger Premium

Katsai

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2016 Kia Optima SXL
Will replace my 2016 Kia Optima SXL with a 2019 GT2

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
Former Optima owner here too, had a 2013 SX

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
Insignia VXR: Like a Buick Regal GS but with the 2.8L V6 twin-scroll turbo.

Also sold as the Holden Insignia VXR in Oz.

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Insignia VXR: Like a Buick Regal GS but with the 2.8L V6 twin-scroll turbo.

Also sold as the Holden Insignia VXR in Oz.

How much horsepower was the 2.6L making?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
I remember reading they were making crazy amounts horsepower but didn't realize it was that much. How does it compare to the Stinger?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
I remember reading they were making crazy amounts horsepower but didn't realize it was that much. How does it compare to the Stinger?
Ask me again in the first or second week of May when mine arrives.
I?ve not driven one yet!

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Ask me again in the first or second week of May when mine arrives.
I?ve not driven one yet!
LOL I'll try to remember that. Are there no Stingers to test drive before purchasing?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United Kingdom
LOL I'll try to remember that. Are there no Stingers to test drive before purchasing?
Yeah, the dealer offered me a test drive, but I was crazy busy at the time.
I guess dealers are used to fending off the test pilots, but this time it was a dealer almost chasing the customer across the yard with a set of keys (lol).
I'd also spent so long watching YouTube reviews that I didn't think I would find out anything I didn't know already.

And ... I think there's something just a little bit special about driving a car for the first time on delivery day: I wasn't allowed to test drive any of my toys as a kid.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
Yeah, the dealer offered me a test drive, but I was crazy busy at the time.
I guess dealers are used to fending off the test pilots, but this time it was a dealer almost chasing the customer across the yard with a set of keys (lol).
I'd also spent so long watching YouTube reviews that I didn't think I would find out anything I didn't know already.

And ... I think there's something just a little bit special about driving a car for the first time on delivery day: I wasn't allowed to test drive any of my toys as a kid.

Are the Stinger selling well in England? I'm starting to see more inventory at the dealer lot where I purchased mine.

Reactions
State
MO
Country
United States
What I Drive
'05 Pontiac GTO
I rarely test drive my new cars. I do the research and rely on professional drivers to evaluate the car. When I shopped price on my Stinger, I chose the best dealer offer and just ordered the car and gave them a down payment to seal the deal. They called me a couple of days later and almost begged me to come in and drive one, which I did. I wonder if they were either proud of the car (should be) or if they thought at my age I wouldn't like it or didn't know what I was buying.