Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Newbie Intro

Warrant11

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1 AWD
What's up community, I'm new to all of this....participating in forums and the car as well. As a matter of fact, I haven't even taken possession of my car yet. I went in and test drove a GT2 AWD a few days ago and ended up buying a GT1 AWD.

I live in NC, but my vehicle was in ATL, so they had to get it shipped over to me. We were leaving for Christmas vacation the following day anyway, so it wasn't a big deal to wait a few days for delivery. When I return home in a couple of days, my GT1 will be waiting for me. I'm really impressed with the car based on my research and the quick test drive. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you as well. See you around.

Kas

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
What's up community, I'm new to all of this....participating in forums and the car as well. As a matter of fact, I haven't even taken possession of my car yet. I went in and test drove a GT2 AWD a few days ago and ended up buying a GT1 AWD.

I live in NC, but my vehicle was in ATL, so they had to get it shipped over to me. We were leaving for Christmas vacation the following day anyway, so it wasn't a big deal to wait a few days for delivery. When I return home in a couple of days, my GT1 will be waiting for me. I'm really impressed with the car based on my research and the quick test drive. I'm looking forward to learning from all of you as well. See you around.

Kas
Congrats and welcome

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Congrats what color did you get?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Congrats!

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Congrats and welcome

Reactions
State
MN
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2

Kas
Congratulations.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States