Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

New GT1 AWD / Panthera Metal / SE Michigan

Devo9er

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Hi all, I actually have owned the car and been a member for about 2 months now but haven't had time to post! I picked up one of the few remaining 2018 Panthera Metal GT1 AWDs end of October. I lusted over this color because it's a little more subtle than the blue and reds. Finding one proved difficult locally so I bought it out of state and drove back home 6hrs. It's been worth it! Great car.

StingerMike

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Congratulations [thumb]

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Welcome aboard and congrats

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
I love Panthera, just wished it was available in GT2 for 2018. Congrats and welcome to the club.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Congrats[welcome]

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Welcome

OP
D

Devo9er

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
I love Panthera, just wished it was available in GT2 for 2018. Congrats and welcome to the club.
I found that strange too and probably would have gone with the GT2 if it was available. The extra goodies weren't all that important to me in the end and I love the color. It's still the only one in the area I have seen.

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 AWD
Welcome aboard

Reactions
State
AR
Country
United States
Welcome

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT AWD
Welcome aboard

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Aloha and congrats!

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Congrats and mod plans?

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
Welcome aboard and congratulations

OP
D

Devo9er

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
Thread Starter #14
Congrats and mod plans?
Thanks. I've definitely been looking hard at the piggyback chips available as well as intakes and doing some exhaust work at some point. It will get more power soon :). I plan on keeping it all pretty mild as I don't want to compromise ride quality or driveability too much. I had a 70mm turbo v8 mustang before this that was a little too rowdy. It was loads of fun for several years but some days you just want to get in and go, you know? IME most mods come at some cost and compromise the original nature of the vehicle in some way, often improving one aspect at the expense of something else. It's an addicting game of chasing power and handling sometimes! I love the true GT nature and comfort of this vehicle and don't want to ruin that. We'll see!