Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Corsa exhaust feeler

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 AWD
I?ve used Corsa Exhausts on a few vehicles in the past. Great products and never any drone. Last was my 2011 coyote 5.0 mustang. Sounded sick.

Corsa currently has no plans for the stinger, but they emailed me that if enough interest was out there, they might consider it.

Not saying they?d have better luck than others fighting drone, but I?ve seen firsthand their product not have drone when a comparable one (Borla) did.

Anyway, if the thought of having a corsa exhaust on a stinger sounds good, go to their site under contact us, and email them asking for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Done and submitted

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Great idea, sent the email

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Sent

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
I?ve used Corsa Exhausts on a few vehicles in the past. Great products and never any drone. Last was my 2011 coyote 5.0 mustang. Sounded sick.

Corsa currently has no plans for the stinger, but they emailed me that if enough interest was out there, they might consider it.

Not saying they?d have better luck than others fighting drone, but I?ve seen firsthand their product not have drone when a comparable one (Borla) did.

Anyway, if the thought of having a corsa exhaust on a stinger sounds good, go to their site under contact us, and email them asking for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Submitted, always open to seeing more products.

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
[clap] I'm up for that! Gonna do it right now

Reactions
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2 Micro Blue
I done did it

Reactions
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Mustang GT
Had corsa sport on my 15 gt, no drone and sounded killer. Corsa uses a double x mid pipe which gives it a unique sound.