Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Any good recommends on a good floor jack for the Stinger?

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
My cheap Walmart floor jack is on it's last leg, what's everyone using on their Stinger?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 AWD
I just use a low profile craftsman I got like 10 years ago. Doesn?t really matter. The one thing I did get was some pinch weld rubber adapters so I don?t jack up the pinch weld strip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
I don't use a jack often, but when needed my little aluminum race jack for Harbor Freight does the job. Hear their new Daytona line is really good. Agree with nhcowboy about getting the proper adapters so the jacking points are not damaged.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
The big harbor freight jacks are well worth the money. I'm particularly fond of the low profile long reach model. You won't find a better deal.
I don't like the race aluminum jacks because the lift is very low. Fine for changing tires, but a big headache for anything else.

If you need cheap then all the cheap trolley jacks are the same.

CKeeler

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
The big harbor freight jacks are well worth the money. I'm particularly fond of the low profile long reach model. You won't find a better deal.
I don't like the race aluminum jacks because the lift is very low. Fine for changing tires, but a big headache for anything else.

If you need cheap then all the cheap trolley jacks are the same.
This^^i got the low profile long reach a year ago after harbor freight finally sent me a coupon for it. Even the cashier asked for the number on the coupon

OP
Teck09
Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Thread Starter #6
Thanks all, will be getting the harbor freight jack. Price is very affordable too.[clap]

Reactions
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
E46, ZE132, C6Z06, Z34, GSX30, CKGT
Look for the long-reach version at HF.

robz32

2000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Houston
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
Stinger GT2
^^THIS

I have the the HF Pittsburgh slim long reach and it has been great. Have had it for over 3 years.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I just use a low profile craftsman I got like 10 years ago. Doesn?t really matter. The one thing I did get was some pinch weld rubber adapters so I don?t jack up the pinch weld strip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for this idea. I've been using 2x4, this is much better.

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
There are also pinch weld jack adapters out there that go very well with the large jacks. I have this one:
http://a.co/d/2hvgfDa

The plastic rocker cover on the Stinger just moves out of the way to make room for the slotted adapter. Lift the car just forward or rearward of the jack point then put the jack stand under the jack point.