Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Age Demographics

Kia Stinger Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 30 5.3%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 117 20.6%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 140 24.6%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 162 28.5%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 65 11.4%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 55 9.7%

• Total voters

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
I'm 49, its hard to believe that I'm almost 50. I'm a Disabled Vet. so I get my choose where I want to park being that I have a handy cap plate. I wouldn't say its a mid-life crisis, I just like the car. I grew up around hotrods, fast cars and fast bikes, my neighbor was a fabricator and he built sprint cars, road racing car, funny cars etc. etc. I remember as a kid Dave built a offroad race jeep in the late 70's, and he would have it at the shop sometimes an Steve an Dave would take it out. Now imagine being a kid around 12 or 13 riding around in an 800hp AWD race jeep, jumping an hill climbing that rig, too this day that jeep is still the most powerful vehicle I've been in. Yes I do miss my childhood, had a lot of fun growing up.

MarkZ

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
New Zealand
What I Drive
2019 Stinger GT Sport 3.3V6
58 this year. Kids are off our hands so time for some fun driving for me and the boss!

Beerme

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
Age 30

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Yeah, I'm past 45. So I guess you can chalk up my ownership to mid-life crisis mixed with a mid-life checkbook that allows me to afford this type of car now. [hihi]
Welcome to the forums & congrats on your car.

Reactions
State
KS
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 GT2 AWD
Sneaking up on 49. Planning a big road trip in the Stinger for 50 next year.

PMB

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
Canada
Hrm, look at the age distribution, I know now why the driver seat isn't lower.... the target market wouldn't be able to get in/out of the car.

I'm tall (long in the torso) and every time I get in, I think to myself, "The seat should go lower". Maybe the next edition will have a lower seat, but the easy entry/exit feature will 'present' the seat to you, instead of just rolling away stupidly into the back seat area.

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD
67 and traded in a 1LE Camaro. I’ve always had performance cars. Injuries from my career were making the Camaro less comfortable and, driving in major metro areas with heavy traffic, finally convinced me to give up the manual gearbox. A Kia hosted drive experience at the track also helped sell me on the Stinger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
67 and traded in a 1LE Camaro. I’ve always had performance cars. Injuries from my career were making the Camaro less comfortable and, driving in major metro areas with heavy traffic, finally convinced me to give up the manual gearbox. A Kia hosted drive experience at the track also helped sell me on the Stinger.

Welcome & congrats on your purchase, post some pictures...

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Car looks great, love the stance!!!!!!! [twothumb]

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
I'm 49, wife wanted a new house, the stinger quickly became a dream car for me and I told my wife she gets her new house when I get my stinger lol....I owe her a house now:)

Psychonaut

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
21 Sunset Yellow Stinger GT. 21st birthday present to myself. Couldn’t be more in love

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD
Now with the new wheels

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1

JimB47

Reactions
City
Miami
State
Non-US
Country
Australia
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT 3.3 bi turbo
Born 1947, Still like a car with good performance.

Attachments

Reactions
City
Charlotte
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
Born 1947, Still like a car with good performance.
Looks great, silver looks really good on the stinger! Your still a young one next to my parents:) they were born 32, 34 and still kicking it:) ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Looking good..... (y)(y) My father was born in 43 and he has a 1974 stingray corvette that he takes to car shows, he lives in Washington State. Your never to old to enjoy fast cars, just look at Paul Newman he raced cars all the way up till the day of his passing.

cmorgan429

Reactions
City
Port Hueneme
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1RWD, Pontiac G8
2018 Hi Chroma Red GT! RWD, past cars included 2008 Pontiac G8 GT 6.0, 2003 Pontiac Grand Am GT !, 2000 Pontiac Bonneville SSE, 1992 Pontiac Gran Prix 3.8 double overhead cam with Aero Package, 1987 Pontiac Bonneville SE, 1985 Buick Century T Type 3,8, 1983 Pontiac Bonneville, 1979 Pontiac Phoenix SE V8 and so many others going back to my first car a 1956 Oldsmobile 88 Holiday Sedan with Novi air Conditioning. Of all of them my Stinger rates right up there in the top 3.

spider55

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Coolidge
State
AZ
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 stinger GT1
Welcome aboard @cmorgan429, looks like your favorite brand of car was Pontiac. My dad use to have a 1977 Pontiac Trans AM 6.6L....:cool: