Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Age Demographics

Kia Stinger Age Demographics

• 16-24 years

Votes: 30 5.3%
  • 25-34 years

Votes: 117 20.6%
  • 35-44 years

Votes: 140 24.6%
  • 45-54 years

Votes: 162 28.5%
  • 55-64 years

Votes: 65 11.4%
  • 65 years and over

Votes: 55 9.7%

• Total voters
Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT
gonna be fity-one next week [woot]

Stingirl

Reactions
State
FL
Country
United States
48 Midlife crisis teenage wannabe .....kkk

washguy

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2003 z06
Im the Gran PoohBah of the old geezers club here....Im 70....getting in and out of the stinger is almost as bad as getting in and out of my z06....but its all good....with my handicap sticker i get a choice parking spot every time ....EffinA Bubba [rofl] Wash

Reactions
State
MI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 KIA Stinger GT2 AWD
Im the Gran PoohBah of the old geezers club here....Im 70....getting in and out of the stinger is almost as bad as getting in and out of my z06....but its all good....with my handicap sticker i get a choice parking spot every time ....EffinA Bubba [rofl] Wash
I'm with ya' PoohBah. I turn 60 this year. Yes, there's a few grunts and groans getting in and out of the seat sometimes, but that Stinger sure makes us look younger! [biggrin] [rockon]

washguy

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2003 z06
"I'm with ya' PoohBah. I turn 60 this year. Yes, there's a few grunts and groans getting in and out of the seat sometimes, but that Stinger sure makes us look younger! "

Heck yeah! saw this gal lookin at my azz while I was getting in....hell she musta been 80 herself WTF? [rofl] Wash

Reactions
State
NE
Country
United States
"I'm with ya' PoohBah. I turn 60 this year. Yes, there's a few grunts and groans getting in and out of the seat sometimes, but that Stinger sure makes us look younger! "

Heck yeah! saw this gal lookin at my azz while I was getting in....hell she musta been 80 herself WTF? [rofl] Wash
Welcome to the over 60 crowd, you're in good company here.[cheers]

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 kia stinger gt
38 and counting...i used to build and drag race supras in my 20s. i bought an optima a year ago because i missed turbos, and in the forums i learned about the stinger. went in for an oil change one day and actually saw a stinger and was imeadiately sold. headed straight to the local dragway and had a blast.[clap]

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 KIA Stinger GT1 AWD
We may be old dogs, but we still can hunt.

smilemkr

Reactions
City
Barboursville
State
WV
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT2 AWD
65 here. Picked up Medicare and a Stinger this year.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
OR
Country
United States
What I Drive
2014 Mazda6 Touring ? Soul Red
65 here. Picked up Medicare and a Stinger this year.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
Congrats!!! Which model did you get?

My first thought was "So let me get this straight. Government covers our important needs, so we can spend money on toys... we are so screwed." Ha! Oh the world in which we live.

Again, congrats! Just my cynical thinking kicking on in.

NOTE: Just drove behind another Stinger today - first time in 3 months since owning. It was kinda cool.

Reactions
State
AK
Country
United States

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
City
Boston
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT
28 y/o

Kale808

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
HI
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Micro Blue Kia Stinger GT
Good mix of age groups on this site.

Reactions
State
MD
Country
United States
Good mix of age groups on this site.
Indeed. And that’s because it’s such a perfect all rounder. You want comfort, you can get it, even with 19” wheels on roads with potholes (try that in a BMW M). Want power, this thing flies, handles really nicely too. Etc. it’s an excellent GT.

Reactions
City
Amarillo
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Stinger GT1
Indeed. And that’s because it’s such a perfect all rounder. You want comfort, you can get it, even with 19” wheels on roads with potholes (try that in a BMW M). Want power, this thing flies, handles really nicely too. Etc. it’s an excellent GT.

Very true.

Hardness

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2
Yeah, I'm past 45. So I guess you can chalk up my ownership to mid-life crisis mixed with a mid-life checkbook that allows me to afford this type of car now. [hihi]