Welcome to Kia Stinger Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Vegas performance shop
0 Likes

Medals
    Made First Post  
    State
    NV
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vegas performance shop

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Looking for recommendations in the Vegas area for shops that you'd trust to work on your Stinger. Or any that you know of that may have Stinger experience.

Looking for someone to install the hks plugs so I can run a jb4. Probably other mods like better intercooler as well.

Thanks

Staff Team 238 Rep Points MurlinatoR's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    IA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaSteve View Post
    Looking for recommendations in the Vegas area for shops that you'd trust to work on your Stinger. Or any that you know of that may have Stinger experience.

Looking for someone to install the hks plugs so I can run a jb4. Probably other mods like better intercooler as well.

Thanks
    Oh, for plugs you don't need a shop. You can have your local Kia dealer do the plugs for you or any shop to be honest.

I did my own plugs in about an hour and I'm NO mechanic by any stretch of the imagination! LOL