Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

December 2018 Stinger Finance & Lease Incentives

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Hello everyone! Thanks for your patience. Here's what you've been waiting for!

As always, feel free to ask me if you've got questions. Military incentive is always available with every program. Note below that you will see programs for both 2018 and 2019 Stingers.

Stinger.jpg
OLP.jpg

Reactions
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Mustang GT
How does this compare to previous months? I'm looking to buy very soon. Would love to find an 18 and deal on it leasing then do the buyout. I also see 2 sets of lease customer cash numbers, excuse my ignorance, which is it?

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #3
How does this compare to previous months? I?m looking to buy very soon. Would love to find an 18 and del on it leasing then do the buyout.
They are unchanged from last month. 2018's are running out. I have 2 left.

Reactions
State
SC
Country
United States
What I Drive
2015 Mustang GT
Which number is correct? Looks like 2 sets listed around 2 grand apart. Any chance you can dealer locate a ceramic 18 gt1? Prefer rwd with safety. I have a guy coming to look at my current car tomorrow. Is the lease buyout still the way to get the best price? Thanks for all your help!

Zeke

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
1st set of lease numbers are for 36 month lease: second set for 48 month lease, i believe.
I stand corrected!

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #6
1st set of lease numbers are for 36 month lease: second set for 48 month lease, i believe.
I stand corrected!
Well, partly true. LOL

There are two sets. First set is 2018 for 36 & 48 month and the second are for 2019.

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #7
Which number is correct? Looks like 2 sets listed around 2 grand apart. Any chance you can dealer locate a ceramic 18 gt1? Prefer rwd with safety. I have a guy coming to look at my current car tomorrow. Is the lease buyout still the way to get the best price? Thanks for all your help!
Okay [MENTION=487]Drabon74[/MENTION], so in the RWD in Ceramic there is only ONE left in the entire nation in the GT1 trim and it does NOT have the ADAS Drive Wise pack.

For the AWD, hint - you can pull a fuse that makes it RWD, I can very possibly get you one.

For the 2018's, the key to whether or not the lease buy out is best for you is all based on if you qualify for the Owner Loyalty or Competitive Bonus program. If you do qualify, they are a break even and it's easier to take Kia's finance money. If you don't qualify, then it's better to take the lease buy out.

For the 2019's, there is no OLP or CBP so it's still way cheaper to take the lease buy out route.

spchlss28

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT
So what would a rough estimate monthly cost be typically on a 36 mo lease for 2019 Stinger GT in Ceramic Silver?

Btambo

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Thanks for the info.

I am considering a 2018 stinger gt and I could currently qualify for the competitive offer. However the car is a 2012 Honda Accord. If I wait another year and go for a 2019, Do you think it is likely that they would no longer accept a 2012 model to be part of the competitive offer (ie would they require a 2013 and newer)? Not sure if you can provide any insight based on what has been done historically. Thanks!

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #10
So what would a rough estimate monthly cost be typically on a 36 mo lease for 2019 Stinger GT in Ceramic Silver?
That's a pretty complicated thing to calculate. Lot's of factors will contribute to it. There's a lot more information that needs to be collected in order to guestimate a lease payment.

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #11
Thanks for the info.

I am considering a 2018 stinger gt and I could currently qualify for the competitive offer. However the car is a 2012 Honda Accord. If I wait another year and go for a 2019, Do you think it is likely that they would no longer accept a 2012 model to be part of the competitive offer (ie would they require a 2013 and newer)? Not sure if you can provide any insight based on what has been done historically. Thanks!
Honestly, they will probably do away with the competitive and owner loyalty by February.

spchlss28

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT
Can you do a rough estimate on a lease based on tier 1 credit, 2k down, 10k miles a year, 36 mos?

Btambo

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
Honestly, they will probably do away with the competitive and owner loyalty by February.
Thanks! Was just the nudge I needed to pull the trigger. I?ve got a 2018 GT1 with drive assist (red on red) down to $37,800 before taxes/fees after $3000 competitive incentive. Will also be getting 0% for 66 months with no down. I?ve got the paper work all filled out but there were a few decent scratches so it will be detailed and I can take delivery tomorrow. If the scratches don?t buff out then I?ll either see if I can get a little more off or walk.

Originally wanted just a GT but there are none remotely nearby with driver assist and that was a must have for me. Seems like a good deal to me but wondering your thoughts? Thanks!

Reactions
State
NC
Country
United States
What I Drive
G80
Question on the far right column .. the (Reserve**) with .00040 or $150 flat. What is that speaking to? Is that how much room over the .00196 (MY18 GT2) a dealer has. So in theory they up to .00040 to the MF or just charge a 150 flat fee?

Thanks!

OP
MurlinatoR

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Thread Starter #15
Question on the far right column .. the (Reserve**) with .00040 or $150 flat. What is that speaking to? Is that how much room over the .00196 (MY18 GT2) a dealer has. So in theory they up to .00040 to the MF or just charge a 150 flat fee?

Thanks!
100% correct.

gjagt

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Any Competitive Bonus cash for 2019's yet?

chia9876

Reactions
State
MA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2019 Kia Stinger GT2 (Red)
Any information on the Jan 2019 lease details and incentives from Kia? I know 24 months is a new lease option.

gjagt

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Hi MurlinatoR,
Can you post the January incentives?
Thanks.