Welcome to Kia Stinger Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Staff Team 234 Rep Points MurlinatoR's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    IA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

1 Likes

Exclamation December 2018 Stinger Finance & Lease Incentives

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hello everyone! Thanks for your patience. Here's what you've been waiting for!

As always, feel free to ask me if you've got questions. Military incentive is always available with every program. Note below that you will see programs for both 2018 and 2019 Stingers.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stinger.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	744.2 KB 
ID:	1819
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	OLP.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	504.6 KB 
ID:	1820

Medals
    Made First Post  
    State
    SC
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How does this compare to previous months? I'm looking to buy very soon. Would love to find an 18 and deal on it leasing then do the buyout. I also see 2 sets of lease customer cash numbers, excuse my ignorance, which is it?

Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    State
    IA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Drabon74 View Post
    How does this compare to previous months? I'm looking to buy very soon. Would love to find an 18 and del on it leasing then do the buyout.
    They are unchanged from last month. 2018's are running out. I have 2 left.

Medals
    Made First Post  
    State
    SC
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Which number is correct? Looks like 2 sets listed around 2 grand apart. Any chance you can dealer locate a ceramic 18 gt1? Prefer rwd with safety. I have a guy coming to look at my current car tomorrow. Is the lease buyout still the way to get the best price? Thanks for all your help!

Medals
    Made First Post  
    State
    VA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st set of lease numbers are for 36 month lease: second set for 48 month lease, i believe.
    I stand corrected!

Medals
    State
    IA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
    1st set of lease numbers are for 36 month lease: second set for 48 month lease, i believe.
    I stand corrected!
    Well, partly true. LOL

There are two sets. First set is 2018 for 36 & 48 month and the second are for 2019.

Medals
    State
    IA
    Country
    United States
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drabon74 View Post
    Which number is correct? Looks like 2 sets listed around 2 grand apart. Any chance you can dealer locate a ceramic 18 gt1? Prefer rwd with safety. I have a guy coming to look at my current car tomorrow. Is the lease buyout still the way to get the best price? Thanks for all your help!
    Okay @Drabon74, so in the RWD in Ceramic there is only ONE left in the entire nation in the GT1 trim and it does NOT have the ADAS Drive Wise pack.

For the AWD, hint - you can pull a fuse that makes it RWD, I can very possibly get you one.

For the 2018's, the key to whether or not the lease buy out is best for you is all based on if you qualify for the Owner Loyalty or Competitive Bonus program. If you do qualify, they are a break even and it's easier to take Kia's finance money. If you don't qualify, then it's better to take the lease buy out.

For the 2019's, there is no OLP or CBP so it's still way cheaper to take the lease buy out route.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast