Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Tire pressure..

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
So I notice that with lower profile tires 35front and 30 rear my tire pressure seems low. In the morning itll go as low as 35psi but after driving it the highest I've seen is 38-39. Seeing that it's been about 60 degrees outside do I have to put air so itll be at least 45-50 per tire max psi? Or just leave because of the cold temp?

Reactions
State
Non-US
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT2 AWD
So I notice that with lower profile tires 35front and 30 rear my tire pressure seems low. In the morning itll go as low as 35psi but after driving it the highest I've seen is 38-39. Seeing that it's been about 60 degrees outside do I have to put air so itll be at least 45-50 per tire max psi? Or just leave because of the cold temp?
Already answered you on the other forum!

The rated ?cold? psi ranges are for like 50 degrees and up. Add 3 psi to your calculations in winter

Rear looks low based on your observations.

Normal ?cold? PSI specs
Stock 18?
36 psi F, 39 psi R

Stock 19?
38 psi F, 36 psi R

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
Tire pressure is also listed at https://www.kiastinger.org/threads/677-Kia-Stinger-Wheel-Size-Bolt-Pattern-Offset-Tire-Information