Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Review Stinger better deal than Genesis G 70

Reactions
State
IN
Country
United States
What I Drive
Kia Stinger GT
Im surprise, from what I've seen the Genesis seems like a better deal than the Stinger.

Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
The only advantage I see the Stinger having over the G70 is the roomier size. Everything else on the G70 is much better.

gtDC

Reactions
State
VA
Country
United States
I considered waiting for the G70 because it does have a bit more luxury and style, plus you can get high end features like the 360 camera on the lower trims. The improved dealership experience would also be a huge plus.

Ultimately decided I wanted the hatchback functionality more tho, and the Stinger feels sufficiently high-end on the interior.

Definitely don't regret it every time I take the GT2 out for a drive!

Reactions
State
CA
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT2
Ultimately decided I wanted the hatchback functionality more tho, and the Stinger feels sufficiently high-end on the interior.

Definitely don't regret it every time I take the GT2 out for a drive!
Very true, I contemplated between the two as well. Decided I didn't want to wait and purchased the Stinger, I'm happy my decision.