Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Stingers in San Antonio

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT AWD
Hey all,

just checking in from San Antonio and wanted to know if I have any fellow stingers here in town, I know about the Swarm and am trying to get time to get to one of the events but just wondering if anyone is out here in SA??

V/R
Chris

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
I?m in Llano.

OP
C
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT AWD
Thread Starter #3
That aint bad. 1hr 40min north.

Stuetels

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
19 GT2
Slammered, What are you doing with a Stinger in LLano?!?! I have a ranch in Llano and couldn't imagine driving the Stinger out there. some of those roads get nasty. I'll keep an eye peeled for you while I'm in town!

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
Slammered, What are you doing with a Stinger in LLano?!?! I have a ranch in Llano and couldn't imagine driving the Stinger out there. some of those roads get nasty. I'll keep an eye peeled for you while I'm in town!
Is your's the black one I see around town? My Stinger handles the rough roads like a champ haha.

Stuetels

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
19 GT2
Mine is Panthera Metal. I haven't seen another stinger in Llano, but I don't see very many in the Austin area ether.

OP
C
Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States
What I Drive
18 Stinger GT AWD
Thread Starter #7
Yall up for an Austin BBQ run?? Meet up at a BBQ joint get some grub?

Reactions
State
TX
Country
United States