Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Kia Stinger Color Options

KiaFan

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
AZ
Country
United States
Silky Silver

Aurora Black

Deep Chroma Blue

Hichroma Red / California Red

Panthera Metal

Snow White Pearl

Other Color Options

Ceramic Silver

Micro Blue / Atomic Blue

Sunset Yellow

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
I'd love to see the Sunset Yellow made an option here.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
If that silky silver is the same that's used on the new G70, I read that color really pops in the sun with the metal flake. I like the red but I'm looking forward to seeing the dark blue and panthera metal.

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
If that silky silver is the same that's used on the new G70, I read that color really pops in the sun with the metal flake. I like the red but I'm looking forward to seeing the dark blue and panthera metal.
I wouldn't be surprise if its the same color.

Stingin' Away

500 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
City
Dayton
State
OH
Country
United States
What I Drive
2020 Stinger GT
P2M ftw! Also like [MENTION=127]stinger1168[/MENTION] said, prayers to you all

VegasStinger

500 Posts Achieved
Reactions
State
NV
Country
United States
Thanks guys, all my friends and family are safe. Thoughts and prayers to all the victims as well.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwrjBOCXq78

I'm not advertising the dealership. I know nothing about them. I AM however showing off the dark blue color of the Stinger. The way it catches the sun and shows a subtle purple hue is spectacular. This salesman says they're expecting the Stingers to arrive around December. The car he's showing is one of the KDM Stingers. I hope the link works. If not, copy and paste or just look the Stinger up on youtube.

Reactions
State
NY
Country
United States
Thanks guys, all my friends and family are safe. Thoughts and prayers to all the victims as well.
Glad to hear:) I have a girlfriend and her family in the area too and they're all fine as well.