Welcome to the #1 KIA Stinger Forum and KIA Stinger community dedicated to KIA Stinger owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the KIA Stinger Forum today!

Best Dealer - North Chicago Suburbs

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
Hey All,

I'm pretty sold on the Stinger, but a big concern are the dealers. Any dealer can sell a car, but where is the best service department and any experience with warranty voiding issues? Closest dealer to me is Liberty Kia in Libertyville, IL, but willing to go a little out of my way for the best customer experience.

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Classic Kia would be my recommendation, another great dealer is Berwyn Kia but thats a drive for you.

MurlinatoR

1000 Posts Achieved
Staff Member
Reactions
State
IA
Country
United States
What I Drive
Lot's of Kia's
Hey All,

I'm pretty sold on the Stinger, but a big concern are the dealers. Any dealer can sell a car, but where is the best service department and any experience with warranty voiding issues? Closest dealer to me is Liberty Kia in Libertyville, IL, but willing to go a little out of my way for the best customer experience.
I'd recommend ME. LOL

Lujack Kia of the Quad Cities.

Best. Experience. Ever.

OP
jatleson
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #4
MurlinatoR - to bad you are not closer. Like I said, buying is the easy part. After sale support, maintenance and not dealing with arguments over what is warranty vs. what isn't is the tough part.

OP
jatleson
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #5
Classic and Gary Lang seem to have the best reviews. How has Classic's service department been with your modified Stinger?

Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
What I Drive
2018 Kia Stinger GT1
Classic and Gary Lang seem to have the best reviews. How has Classic's service department been with your modified Stinger?
Depends on what you do, intake, springs and exhaust they won't care. When you start doing intercoolers and turbo swaps they probably might be concerned.[^]

OP
jatleson
Reactions
State
IL
Country
United States
Thread Starter #7
Depends on what you do, intake, springs and exhaust they won't care. When you start doing intercoolers and turbo swaps they probably might be concerned.[^]
Thinking exhaust 2nd cat delete, wheels, drop in filters and jb4. Can easily take jb4 out for service. Any 3xperience with how they are handling the potential paint issues?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk