Welcome to Kia Stinger Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    New Member
    jatleson's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post  
    Likes Received
    2
    Location
    Mundelein
    State
    IL
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Best Dealer - North Chicago Suburbs

    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Hey All,

    I'm pretty sold on the Stinger, but a big concern are the dealers. Any dealer can sell a car, but where is the best service department and any experience with warranty voiding issues? Closest dealer to me is Liberty Kia in Libertyville, IL, but willing to go a little out of my way for the best customer experience.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    27 Rep Points Chi-Guy's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points
    Likes Received
    27
    Location
    Chicago
    State
    IL
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    279
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Classic Kia would be my recommendation, another great dealer is Berwyn Kia but thats a drive for you.

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Staff Team 241 Rep Points MurlinatoR's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 500 Posts Earned First 1000 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points Earned First 50 Rep Points Earned First 100 Rep Points Earned First 200 Rep Points
    Likes Received
    241
    Location
    Davenport
    State
    IA
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    1,059
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)


    1 Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jatleson View Post
    Hey All,

    I'm pretty sold on the Stinger, but a big concern are the dealers. Any dealer can sell a car, but where is the best service department and any experience with warranty voiding issues? Closest dealer to me is Liberty Kia in Libertyville, IL, but willing to go a little out of my way for the best customer experience.
    I'd recommend ME. LOL

    Lujack Kia of the Quad Cities.

    Best. Experience. Ever.

  4. #4
    New Member
    jatleson's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post  
    Likes Received
    2
    Location
    Mundelein
    State
    IL
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    MurlinatoR - to bad you are not closer. Like I said, buying is the easy part. After sale support, maintenance and not dealing with arguments over what is warranty vs. what isn't is the tough part.

  5. #5
    New Member
    jatleson's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post  
    Likes Received
    2
    Location
    Mundelein
    State
    IL
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Classic and Gary Lang seem to have the best reviews. How has Classic's service department been with your modified Stinger?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    27 Rep Points Chi-Guy's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post Earned First 100 Posts Earned First 25 Rep Points
    Likes Received
    27
    Location
    Chicago
    State
    IL
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    279
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Quote Originally Posted by jatleson View Post
    Classic and Gary Lang seem to have the best reviews. How has Classic's service department been with your modified Stinger?
    Depends on what you do, intake, springs and exhaust they won't care. When you start doing intercoolers and turbo swaps they probably might be concerned.

  7. #7
    New Member
    jatleson's Avatar
    Medals
    Made First Post  
    Likes Received
    2
    Location
    Mundelein
    State
    IL
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi-Guy View Post
    Depends on what you do, intake, springs and exhaust they won't care. When you start doing intercoolers and turbo swaps they probably might be concerned.
    Thinking exhaust 2nd cat delete, wheels, drop in filters and jb4. Can easily take jb4 out for service. Any 3xperience with how they are handling the potential paint issues?

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •